Chapter 51 Life Has A Cost

Gemini's pov

The tree of life. It was amazing, colorful leafs and the wood was glowing. Pisces looked fascinated with it and tried touching it before a voice filled the air.
"Don't touch the fucking tree!" A male voice filled the air "Unless you want to lose that hand!"
A man jumped down from one of the branches his hands and neck were wrapped up with bandages. His icy blue eyes stared daggers at us.
"Sorry for my friend she didn't know." Aqua said stepping in front of Pisces "We need a five pieces of the bark."
  "I don't give a shit." The man hissed getting closer to Aqua causing Scorpio to tense up in anger "Now who are you?"
  "One you don't need to be an asshole! Two don't talk to my friend like that!" Aqua said stepping up to the man face to face "And three we are the Zodiacs and we need the bark to get rid of our powers!"
  "Pfft the Zodiacs." The man laughed "You afraid of turning into a creature of the night."
  "Wouldn't you?" Pisces asked "How would you feel knowing you could be hurting people close to you?!!"
  The boy just rolled his eyes and caused a blue fire ball to form in his hand pointing it at Aqua. She didn't flinch and ran one minute next to him the next behind him tapping his shoulder.
  "Over here." She said he turned and she punched him in the face "That's for being a jerk. Sorry about it though."
  "Nice one kid." He smirked "In order to get the number of pieces you want that same number of people must share a secret the others don't know." He pointed at five of us "You five."
He pointed at Sagittarius, Virgo, Libra, Pisces, and Aquarius.
"I'll go first.." Sagittarius said "I'm gay.I hope these doesn't change any of our friendships. "
"I am too." Virgo smiled "And I've been meaning to tell you that I like you Sagi. I find you amazing and easy to talk to. I just hope you feel the same as I do."
"Really?" He asked, Virgo nodded a smile on his lips "I've fallen for you as well. I just feel as if we are two halves that fit together."
"I feel so lucky!" Sagittarius chuckled "To have found someone like me here, to have met you."
The two of them hugged tightly and started to lean in but the moment was cut short by tree guy coughing and pointing at Libra. Way to ruin a sweet moment.
  "My turn then.." Libra said "I lost my family in a car crash and it was my fault if I hadn't been out past curfew for that one night. They wouldn't have come looking for me and they never would of been hit by a drunk driver.."
  "You still have family..us." Aqua said hugging her "Guess I'll go.. I cut myself.. I haven't since this started but yeah.."
Scorpio and Aries pulled their girlfriends into their arms. I looked over at Pisces who wouldn't even look any of us in the eye.
  "My secret.." She sighed "Is my dad abuses me. He come home drunk a lot and takes it out on both me and my mother.."
  I froze in shock before pulling her into a tight hug. She cried in my arms as I kissed her head. I was happy for Sagi and Virgo but the girls.. I never would of guess they went through that kind of stuff.
  "That must of been hard to tell." The boy said "You.." He said pointing at Pisces "You may get the bark."
  She nodded kissing my cheek before walking over to the tree and gently pulling off five pieces of bark. When we were going to say thanks the guy was gone.
  "Let's go guys." Cap said "Time to get rid of these powers."