Chapter 26 The Truth Of The Signs

(Aquarius reading the book) Libra's pov

"What?" I asked in shock "How do you know this Aqua?"
"Something has been feeling off to me about this school." She said "So I did some research in the library and found this section of these old books. I have them in my bag."
"This is probably the wrong time to say this." Leo chuckled "But wasn't Pisces and you saying that Aqua probably found a book about this?"
"You were right Leo." Virgo said "Wrong time to bring that up so what dose the book say?"
  "This was written by the first generation of Zodiacs by the first Libra." Aqua said "It explains about how in order to save the world from being destroyed by man kind they had made a deal with a witch to gain powers which caused the 12 consolations of the Zodiac to be born. But there was a cost."
  "Like there is to everything?" Pisces asked, Aqua nodded "What was is exactly?"
  "When one of the Zodiacs died." Aquarius said "They would turn into the darkness that they tried to stop. From all the war and death and bloodshed they tried to stop they would turn into the creatures of the night and turn people under there signs into them."
  "So that's why we have to protect our signs." Aries said "Cause if we don't more creatures will form."
  "But it's a lose lose situation." Scorpio muttered "If one of us dies we turn into the same creatures and attack the people we once tried to save."
  "What do we do now?" I asked "We can't go home and we can't go back to the school."
  "We're on are own." Aqua said "We have each other and we have to figure this out by ourselves well also defeating more of these creatures."
  We all looked at each other and nodded. This was our fight and the twelve of us would either make it to the end together or all die trying.
  "We should find a place to stay the night." Capricorn said "Will try to get out of this forest tomorrow and find a town to buy some more supplies."