Chapter 40 Powers Can't Just Save You

(Picture of the guys)
Capricorn's pov

  We headed out the day after Scorpio and Aquarius came back from the hospital. I sighed with my hands in my pockets as we walked out of town. After three hours of walking we reached a beach.
  "You won't be able to just rely on your powers." Mrs. Foster said "You have to be able to do hand to hand combat you never know what kind of fight you could walk into. Okay Scorpio you need your rest so you can sit out for this one. Okay boys find another guy to fight girls the same thing whoever is left over fights me."
Cancer got with Libra, Aquarius with Pisces leavening Taurus against Mrs. Foster. Gemini got with Leo, Sagittarius with Virgo, and Aries with me.
"Okay Taurus." Mrs. Foster said "I want you to charge at me okay?"
Taurus nodded and ran ready to fight. Mrs. Foster dodged her causing Taurus to fall in the sand. She growled and got back up and tried punching Mrs. Foster who blocked her attacks and flipped her over like nothing.
"Remember." She said "The movement of your feet is just as important as the movement of your hands. You can't just stay in one spot like a log. Now the rest of you start."
  Aries and I charged at each other fists ready. Both hit each other causing us to stumble back. I looked down to see my knuckles already turning red. Aries ran back at me and I side stepped and stuck my leg out tripping him. I chuckled as he got up and soaked me in the chest causing me to fall.
  We both laughed and he helped me up I looked around at the others. Gemini and Leo kept dodging each other's attacks, Sagittarius and Virgo seemed to be trying to figure out the best place to hit an opponent, Libra and Cancer were running at each other and their gifts stopped an inch from each other's fist, Aquarius was dodging all of Pisces's attacks, and Taurus was once more on the ground.
  After an hour or so of training we all started to set up camp. I smirked an walked over to Taurus who was sitting down looking at the water.
"Hey Tar." I said as I sat down next to her "How you feeling?"
"Sore as fuck." She said rubbing her arm "That teacher can sure throw a punch and I thought I was strong at school."
"I guess it's just training for her." I said looking out at the waves crash against the ground "Out of all the other girls I think you are the best one to fight her."
"Really?" Taurus asked, I nodded my head "Thanks now let's go I think the tents are up."
I nodded and helped her up before heading over to the others and sitting down by the fire.