Chapter 35 Not Losing You

(Scorpio bleeding)
Aquarius's pov

  I cried over Scorpio as I tried to get him to wake up. Aries ran over to me and I yelled at him to put pressure on his wound.
"Scorp!" I cried slapping his face to try and wake him "Come on wake up! Please! I need you!"
  I gasped as his eyes slowly opened, his blue eyes looked clouded. His skin was ghostly white he gritted his teeth in pain.
"Aquarius!" Aries said "Pressure isn't cutting it he's still losing blood fast."
"Shit." I muttered "Scorpio I have a plan to stop the bleeding but it's going to hurt a lot." He just looked up at me and nodded. "I read about cauterization in this book about how to stop a wound from bleeding. Taurus get me something metal and hold it over the fire tell its red!"
I helped Aries keep pressure on the wound as I waited for the heated object. I kept whispering things to Scorpio to calm me down more then I think it was to him.
Taurus ran over with one of the knifes our teachers had used. I had Aries lift Scorpio up so he was sitting and bury his face in my shoulder.
"This is going to hurt like a bitch." I said to him "Bite onto my shirt."
He did as I said and I put the heated up knife against his wound trying to close of the wound and stop the bleeding. I could hear Scorpio's muffled screams as burnt flesh filled the air.
I hated seeing him in so much pain but it was the only way to stop the bleeding without being close to a hospital. As soon as I finished I yelled at Libra to bring me some kind of cloth to wrap up his wound. She brought back someone's shirt and I ripped it up the middle to make it longer and tied it tight around his waist.
"A-Aqua.." Scorpio muttered "Thank you."
I nodded before throwing my arms around his neck crying in his arms.
"I-I'm just happy." I cried "That you're okay."
"If it wasn't for you." Gemini said walking over to us "I would of died thank you Scorpio."
  "You need your rest." I said pulling out of his arms "Lets get you in your tent."
Before I could stand up to help him he pulled me back into his arms and kissed my lips. I froze in shock eyes wide open.
"You saved me." He muttered against my lips "I can never thank you enough."
I just nodded my head blushing like a freak. Aries and Capricorn helped me carry him to his tent.
"Soooo cute!!" Cancer yelled hugging me "And what you did was amazing."
"Yeah." Pisces said smiling "You saved him."
I gave them a small smile, still in shock of how close I almost lost my best friend.