Chapter 23 Feelings

(Aquarius crying)
Aquarius's pov

By the end of the day we found out who every teacher was. Mr. Fray a Leo, Mrs. Foster a Virgo, Mr. Duncan a Aries, Mr. Sutton a Libra, Mrs. Blake a Taurus, Mrs. Meyer a Gemini, Mrs. Ross a Cancer, Mrs. Matthews a Pisces, Mr. Chase a Capricorn, Vice Principle Hoffman a Sagittarius, Principle Star a Scorpio, and my cousin who was also an Aquarius.
Cancer told me about the powers a water element could get controlling water with their hands, create mist to hide and attack, or freeze people or objects in ice.
The wind powers were being able to use wind and blow your enemy away with your hands, take the breath from your enemy weakening or possibly killing them, then I guess the power I now have being about to hide and run as fast as wind.
It was dinner now an I smirked as I Libra facing her fears and talking to her crush Aries. It was about time I swear, I need to get Gem to talk to Pisces. I don't know her well but I can tell she is nice and sweet.
  But I know if I start messing with his love life he'll start messing with mine. Something I don't need at the moment.
  I threw my food away that I had hardly touched and walked outside to think. Love, ha, it hurts that's all I know.
  It's bad enough when your head screams at you everyday you are never good enough and sometimes I just want to leave. I kinda wish my cousin hadn't died and I had. Damn I'm selfish!
  It could be worse I guess I know others are going through a lot too. Maybe even someone at this school. I probably will never admit my feelings to Scorpio I just don't want to get hurt anymore.
  I laid against a tree close by and watched the sky turn dark and slowly fell asleep.