Chapter 44 Coming For You

(Picture of Gemini)
Gemini's pov

  I was beyond pissed, no one takes one of my best friends and no one takes my crush. People were going to feel my rage.
We approached the school, I was praying I would never have to come here again, guess they were ignored.
  The hallways were dark as we walked through the school. None of us wanted to split up deciding that was a bad idea. A figure came running towards us, we all got ready to fight. I froze seeing it was Pisces. I ran over to her pulling her into a tight hug.
  "You're okay." I muttered in her hair "Were is Aqua?"
  "They know you guys are here." She cried hugging me tight "They let me go to come tell you guys, but they still have Aquarius. It's a trap but we can't leave her!"
"Let's go." Aries said "Which way Pisces?"
"Follow me." She said "They're all there waiting."
  All of us ran down the halls behind Pisces. When we reached the room I was in utter shock to see Aqua on the ground, hands tied and bleeding. Our former teachers surrounded her staring at us.
  "Let her go!" Scorpio hissed "Or I swear I will kill you all!"
  "That's a big threat." Mrs. Blake laughed "For a kid still hurt."
  "How about this." Mr. Chase said "You surrender and Aquarius here doesn't get hurt anymore."
  I growled and the next thing I knew I had him on the ground gasping for air. The others took that as a sign to start fighting. I watched Cancer freeze the ground as our former teachers ran to us, causing them to fall. Mrs. Ross got up and ran at Taurus, I saw Tar use some of the moves Mrs. Foster had taught us as she dodged all of her attacks. Mrs. Foster dealt with Mr. Hoffman.
  Aries was fighting Mr. Sutton with Capricorn's help. Libra and Cancer were dealing with Mrs. Matthews and Mrs. Meyer. Leo was helping Taurus as Sagittarius and Virgo Mrs. Blake. I still had Mr. Chase on the ground using my powers as Pisces and Scorpio went over to get Aqua.
After a matter of minutes Mr. Chase, Mrs. Ross, Mr. Sutton, and Mr. Hoffman were dead. I dodged an attack from Mrs. Meyer after she had knocked Cancer to the ground. I kicked her in the shin causing her to fall and Cancer froze her. Mrs. Blake ran at Aqua with a knife and I froze as Mrs. Foster jumped in front of Aqua and took the stab to the gut before breaking Mrs. Blake's neck. They both fell to the ground, Aqua kneeled next to Mrs. Foster as we dealt with the remaining teachers.
When the fight was over and all our former teachers were dead we ran to Mrs. Foster. Aqua was putting pressure on the wound but it was know use.
"You saved me." She cried "Why?"
"Jazz would of wanted it." Mrs. Foster smiled "Now I can finally see her again."
She slowly closed her eyes and her breathing stopped. We were really on our own now.
We all sighed sadly then Aqua stood up and ran off and came back a minute later with bandages, gauze, and rubbing alcohol. We all were hurt nothing to bad but still needed to be dressed.
Libra helped Aqua dress her wounds before letting Aquarius help the rest of us. As soon as we were all bandaged up Scorpio pulled Aqua into a hug and kissed her.
I looked down at Pisces before pulling her into my arms and kissing her. She froze for a moment but kissed me back.
"I thought I was gonna lose you." I said hugging her "I'm glad you're okay."
"Now that we are on our own." Leo said "I guess we try to find out how to get rid of our powers."
"I guess that means back to the forest." Sagittarius said, we all nodded "But we should rest first."
We all agreed before leaving the room and heading out of the school to go make camp far away from this campus of horrors. I just hope this all ends soon.