Chapter 42 Gone Girls

Cancer's pov

  I woke up to my shoulders being pushed. I opened my eyes to see Libra giving me a worried face.
  "Libra." I said "What's wrong?"
"It's Pisces and Aqua." She said in a scared voice "They left last night."
I jumped out of bed and followed her out of our tent and saw everyone up looking at a paper.
"Guys." I said "What's the paper say?"
Leo handed me the paper and I looked at it in shock.
Dear Everyone
We think we might of found away to stop the cycle and get rid of our powers. We will try to be back soon.
-Love Aqua
"Anyone have any idea of were they could of gone to?" Gemini asked, no one spoke "Okay let's try and think about this."
Okay if I was Aqua or Pisces in the middle of the night were would I think to go. Places we have been, motel doubt there's anything there, hospital no, town in the woods?
"Guys." I said grabbing everyone's attention "Night Cove! What if they went there! That place is were all of this started."
"The others could be close to there." Mrs. Foster said "The girls could be in danger. We need to find them."
  Everyone nodded and all of us packed our things and got ready to go. Aries helped Scorpio out, he probably wouldn't sit this out because it's Aqua who is in danger. The eleven of us headed off the beach in the direction of the woods.
  Hours pasted and we finally made it back to Night Cove but something was wrong. The streets were a mess, buildings were crumbling, fires were in some places, and people were running around trying to find others.
  "You!" A voice said we turned to see the women that we had met before when we saved her son "This is your fault! More creatures came when they weren't supposed to!"
  "Miss." I said walking to her "Was there a red head and blonde girl here. The ones that were with us last time."
  "Yes." She said "That's who the creatures took."
  We all froze Aquarius and Pisces were in trouble and something could happen to them if we didn't hurry.
  "The school." Sagittarius said "Its probably were they took them."
  "You're right." Virgo said "If they wanted us back that would be the one place to take them."
  "Okay guys." Aries said "Lets go!"
  I did feel bad about leaving the town like a mess, but our friends were in trouble. I just hope they are okay.