Chapter 13 Bus Ride

A/N Gemini is now male and Pisces is female

Aquarius's pov

We all boarded the bus finding a seat. I was going to sit by Gemini but Virgo got there before me. Gem gave me a look like he was saying sorry. I just shrugged and headed to the back of the bus and took a seat
I looked up to see everyone sitting by someone but Scorpio. I didn't want to bug him so I just put my earbuds in and turned on my music. Before the bus started I felt someone sit next to me and turned to see Scorpio.
  "Why you all alone?" He asked taking one of his earbuds out "You usually like to talk to someone on bus rides."
"Everyone one was sitting by someone else." I muttered "And I didn't want to bug you."
He nodded and the two of us started talking about our summers and what we did. Every once in a while someone would call one of us from the front or middle of the bus starting a conversation with us.
We had stopped about two hours of driving to grab some food and use the restroom. I laughed as I watched most of the teens on the bus race each other to the nearest fast food place.
Scorpio said he see me back on the bus as he walked over to where Aries had ran off to. I sighed, alone again.
  Some things had happened this summer that I didn't even tell Scorpio. I looked down at my scar covered wrists hidden by some band bracelets.
  My cousin and I where heading back from a party she had drug me to with some of her friends. She was twenty one so she was old enough to drink.
  I knew she was drunk but I didn't have my license yet and I didn't know how to drive that well yet. I should of called someone to pick us up but I didn't.
  She ended up passing out when she was driving and crashed into a tree killing her. I escaped with a few cuts and bruises.
  I sighed again knowing she would be alive if I had just called our parents. Sadly I felt so bad for the crash I started to cut my wrists I guess in away to feel the pain she felt before she died.
  I sighed again and headed back to the bus with a salad, chips, and a soda. Scorpio was already on the bus eating his food when I got on. He looked up at me with concern in his eyes but I gave him a smile and sat down.
  Three hours later the windows on the bus turned black and we couldn't see out of them. The bus driver then explained how this high school is so secret that only a few people are allowed to know its location.
  When the windows went back to the normal clear color I saw what almost looked like a castle. The bus door opened and I watched everyone get up and head out the door.
  Here we go, I thought welcome to the next few years of your life Aqua.