Chapter 29 Town Of Sacrifice

(Picture of Pisces)
Pisces's pov

The little boys foot prints led us to this small town I had never heard of or seen on any map. It was called Night Cove. Something about this place already gave me the creeps.
"Have any of you guys heard of this place?" Cancer asked we all shook our heads no "Strange let's see if we can find this boys family."
All of the sudden a women was yelling out a boys name. She looked frantic as she looked around.
"Maybe that's his mother." Aries said "Lets go see."
"Excuse me!" I called to her "Is this your son?"
"H-how?" She asked "How did you get him away from the creature?"
We all looked at her in silences. She knew about the creature. She then told us to follow her. The women said she couldn't give us her name but she could tell us about the creature and the town.
  "So." Aqua started when we were all seated in the women's house "How do you know about the creatures?"
  "This town for many years has been a place for the creatures." The women said as she put a cold cloth on her sons head "Every month a five creatures will come out of the forest and take five people. The time of sacrifice we call it. We never know who will be taken but we never see the people they took again."
  "You guys sacrifice your people to them!" Aquarius said jumping up "Why? Do you realize what they are?"
  "Creatures of the night." The women said as Scorpio pulled Aqua back down to sit "That's all we know. But my question is how did you save my son? Who are you people?"
  "The ones who fight the creatures." Taurus said "The twelve of us our the Zodiacs the ones who fight these monsters."
  "Get out!" She yelled "You are not welcome in this house or this town!"
  "What!" Gemini yelled "After we saved your son you're kicking us out!"
  "We have heard stories of your kind." The women spat "You say you fight them but all will turn into those creatures. So as thank you for saving my son I won't tell anyone who you are now out!"
  The twelve of us left the house in shock. They knew about us, at least something's about us.
  "Should we leave the town?" I asked "They know about the creatures and us."
  "We stay for a while." Scorpio said "If we stop one creature from feeding I have a feeling more will come to find that boy or a new victim."
  We all nodded and headed deeper into the town looking for a place to camp out. Hopefully we find out some more answers.