Chapter 47 Protecting You

Cancer's pov

I looked down at the paper after Tar handed it to me. I read the ingredients Ophiuchus wanted us to get.
1: Blood from the dragon of the lake. One veil of it.
2: Wings of the butterfly of night. Twelve pairs of wings.
3: Petals from the rose of wisdom. Two petals.
4: Water from the lake of purity. Two veils.
5: bark from the tree of life. Five pieces.
  "I guess we start with the blood from the dragon of the lake." I said "And I don't recommend splitting up."
  Everyone nodded in agreement. Libra held the map and started walking in the direction it said to go. After a two hour hike we made it to the lake.
  The water was glistening in the light from the sun. This is the lake now where is the dragon.
  "Yo Mr. Dragon!" Leo yelled "Come out where ever you are!"
  Everyone but me shot Leo a glare. Poor boy he's just trying to be helpful and get this over with. He's so sweet.
The water started to ripple and a blue dragon shot out of the water heading towards me. Oh no! Before it could get close to me a fire ball hit it knocking it back.
I turned in shock seeing Leo looking at the dragon with a dangerous look in his eyes. He grabbed my arm pulling me too his side. He got his powers by protecting me.
The others surrounded the dragon and we got ready to fight. Sorry Mr. Dragon but we need your blood. I shot ice at it freezing its bottom half in the water as Leo shot another fire ball at its face. Virgo used his powers to make a small wound so I could get the blood.
Once I got the veil Leo melted the water and we ran off before the dragon could do anything. One down four more to go.
Leo grabbed my hand and I smiled up at him. I gave him a peck on the cheek.
"Thanks for protecting me!" I smiled "And you got your powers!"
"I know!" He smiled "And I'll always protect you."
He lend down catching my lips and I melted into the kiss. I heard cheers and whistles, pulling away blushing.