Chapter 18 Dinner and Teachers

Leo's pov

I watched as Taurus, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces, Gemini, and Aquarius walked into the cafeteria.
Strange. Taurus had a cat in her arms and Aqua had a puppy in hers. What was with everyone getting pets. Cancer had this white rabbit follow her for a while today so now it's her pet, she named Stella. I want a pet!
All of the sudden the room grew quiet as some adults walked into the room. First was a women with long blonde hair to her waist with red eyes, next was a man in all black and red with red hair and brown eyes, next was a lady with long green hair and yellow eyes, then a man in all red and black with red hair and eyes with a cigarette, next a women with blue eyes and hair in pigtails, after her was a women with pink wavy hair and blue eyes, then a man with orange hair green eyes and a scarf covering his face a little, next was a women with dark purple hair and lite purple eyes, then a man with dark purple eyes and hair, then a man with brown hair and purple eyes with a scarf covering his mouth and glasses, and finally a man with brown hair yellow eyes with a cigarette in his mouth. They all looked so young from early twenties to earn thirties.
"Attention." The man with brown hair and the cigarette said "I am your Principle. Principle Star. I'll let everyone introduce themselves."
  "I'm Vice Principle Hoffman." Said the man with glasses "I hope this will be a good year."
  One by one the teachers introduced themselves and the subject they taught. The only teacher who scared me a little was Mr. Duncan and just my luck he is my fire class teacher. Hmm maybe we are learning how to make and put out fires. What else could it be. And our PE teacher had an eyepatch. I wonder what happened.
We all introduced ourselves to our teachers before we started to eat and chat among ourselves.