Chapter 15 Needing to Know Answers

Pisces's  pov

  I didn't really know my two roommates well. I had small talks with them at our old school but we where never really close. They are both really nice though so I hope we can become friends.
  "So who wants which part of the room?" Taurus asked "Left, middle, or right?"
"You two pick what sides you want." I smiled "I'll take the middle if that's okay with you guys."
  Aquarius smiled and nodded before running to the bed farthest from the window on the right, and Taurus shrugged heading to the left bed.
"So guys." Aquarius said "What do you think this is about? This school the twelve of us?"
  "I'm not sure Aqua." Taurus spoke "Hopefully we find out soon."
  "Yeah," I said "Maybe our classes will help us figure this out."
  "I guess." Aquarius muttered "I just don't like having no clue of what's going on it gets on my nerves."
  "Haha." Taurus chuckled "I remember two years ago we where throwing you a surprise party and you ended up finding out because of us acting so secretive. I can't believe you followed me and Scorpio for five hours without us knowing."
  I looked over at Aquarius in shock. What was this girl a ninja or something? She just giggled and started unpacking. I watched her as she placed somethings on her dresser and something on her wrists caught my eyes, I saw what looked like red marks hidden by her bracelets that moved up and down as she unpacked things.
"Aquarius?" I asked, she looked over at me "Are you okay?"
"Perfect." She smiled brightly "Why do you ask?"
"No reason." I said giving her a small smile "When do we need to meet for dinner again?"
  "I don't know." Taurus said "The note didn't say but I would think around six which is in an hour."
  "Do you guys wanna go explore the school?" Aquarius asked "See if we can find anything that might help us understand this school more."
  She really didn't like being kept in the dark. I nodded my head and so did Taurus before we followed her out of the room and down the hall.