Chapter 41 Making A Friend

Pisces's pov

It was late at night and I was the one on shift watching everything when I saw Aquarius get up and sit next to the fire.
"You can get some rest." She said "I'll keep watch."
"Nah I'm good." I smiled "So how was the day in the hospital?"
"I forgot how much I hate them." Aquarius said "I was just happy we got Scorpio to there in time I don't know what would of happened if we hadn't and I don't want to."
  "You really care for him." She nodded "I wish I could show someone how much I care for them."
"Well I'm sure someone cares for you like that." Aqua smirked, did she know something "So what do you think of this whole situation?"
"To tell you the truth." I said "It scares me. Almost two months ago all of us were living normal lives and now we are running away from people trying to kill us, fighting monsters, and we can't go home."
  "I know what you mean." She said "Hopefully we find away to stop all this before something happens again."
  "The witch!" I said, she looked at me confused "If the witch gave us these powers and made that spell shouldn't she be able to take it away?"
  "Whoa whoa." Aquarius said moving her hands "Do you really think a witch who is over one hundred years old is still alive and even if she is were would she be."
  "If she's a witch yes." I said "And that town in the woods she could be there. Maybe if we go back we could find her."
  "Maybe." She said "But I doubt we could convince the others to go back there."
  "Then we go." I said "We need answers. If we leave now we might make it by day break."
  "I'm in." She smiled "But what about the others?"
  "We'll leave a note or something." I said standing up "Now come on we have a trip to start."
  She chuckled and grabbed her bag and took out a pen and paper and wrote something down and left it by her tent before the two of us walked off the beach in the direction of the woods. I just hope I'm right.