Chapter 28 The Fire Creature

Aries's pov

  Aquarius must of thought the same thing I did. I know I'm not close with her but she is my friends best friend. So I guess I hope she's okay.
  "Okay well he is doing that." I said "Why don't we come up with a plan?"
  "We should find a town first." Sagittarius said "We need to get out of the forest. No telling what's out here. More creatures or our teachers could be looking for us."
  "Let's get packed up then." Leo said "And get ready to go when those two get back."
Fifteen minutes later Scorpio came in carrying Aquarius over his shoulder.
"What happened?" Virgo asked in shock "Did she get hurt?"
"No!" Aquarius muttered "Will you put me down now! I can walk on my own."
Hopefully Scorpio will explain what he was doing with Libra. Maybe this is why all of us had never been friends. To much drama.
Libra seemed to finally realize what Aquarius was thinking and ran over to her after Scorpio put her down and started to talk to her in private. Ugh girls.
  As they were talking screams filled the air. The twelve of us grabbed everything we had and ran towards the sound of a child's screaming.
  Trees where on fire and there was a ten year old boy running from a women who looked like she was made from fire.
  "Cancer! Aquarius!" I yelled "This looks like something only your powers can stop! Will distract the creature. Pisces get the boy! The rest of you with me."
We all separated Aquarius and Cancer went on either side of the monster. Pisces ran to the kid standing in front of him protecting the boy. The rest of us ran around the creature causing its attention to go everywhere as Cancer started freezing it and Aquarius ran in and out of sight causing cold wind to go around the creature.
Cancer ended up freezing the monster completely and Aquarius ran at it with full speed causing it to shatter.
"Is the boy okay?" Libra yelled.
"Yes!" Pisces said "He just fainted."
"Why was a boy out here?" Asked Gemini "He can't be more then ten."
"Maybe the creature lured him out of his house." Sagittarius said "So maybe a town is close by."
"Look!" Leo pointed "I found footsteps he must of came from this direction."
Capricorn toke the boy from Pisces and held him in his arms before we headed in the direction of what we hope is a town.