Prolouge

Julia

Niyakap ko sya bigla na ikinagulat naman nya. Yeah, it's me. The most 'clingy' girlfriend ever.

"Hi." he turned his back at me and he shows his great smile that makes my heart flutter, always. And I hope this will last forever.

"Hello!" I was so cheerful and happy everytime that I approach him. It becomes my habit since we won the pageant. It was like a dream for me, I still can't believe that I, a simple woman like me won in a 'not-so-my-like' pageant.

I am not deserving, but the people around me makes me think the opposite way.

"Musta?" he asked as we headed to the canteen, where almost all people are talking about us. This is the only thing that I hate the most after we won, the attention that the students are showing us. Like why, right? We are not even a loveteam or an artist to be treated like that.

We seated in a vacant chair, this is a four seater table because the other two-seater are already occupied.

"Anong gusto mo? It's my treat this time." he asked me again. I laugh. Lagi kasi ako yung nag t-treat sa kanya. It feels like, I am the boyfriend or I should take that responsibility as a couple.

Wait, girlfriend? Ewan ko. Our situation was compliacted like our studies.

Yeah, complicated. Tama kayo ng binasa. After the pageant, he never talked to me because of Azreel, the one who left me years ago. In short, my ex-boyfriend.

He's jealous. I can feel it everytime that I'm asking him why did he left after I kissed him.

Desperate? Feelingera? Ako yung parang lalaki because I did the first move? Call me anything you want to because the only thing that I want,

is to love him.

------

So, here it is! The book 2 of The Enemies (yey)