THREE: Ready to Talk

Julia

I followed him to his room and I am really dissapointed when I found out that his door is locked. How could he do this to me? Tama bang talikuran nya 'ko?

"CJ!" I knock his door three times that results my hand to be red.

"CJ! Please talk to me!" I repeated knocking on his door. Ano bang problema nito? Why does he suddenly cut his class?

"CJ, please!" I sat down on the dusty floor near his door. Seriously? Hindi nya talaga bubuksan?

"Caravan Joey!" I rarely call his full name. Ngayon nalang ulit kasi minsan lang ako magalit sakanya.

He already knew this thing. That once I call his full name, that means he should really be scared to me. Galit na 'ko sa kanya pag ganon.

But I think it's not effective this time because the door is still not open.

"You know? What's the purpose of me, being a good sister to you when you don't share your problems? You're my brother and I am your sister, Ceej. Can't you trust me? Am I not trustworthy anymore? Is it because of Zach? Or is it because of your heart? Na nasasaktan ka because of my bestfriend?" I suddenly remember the day that CJ said that he's okay. That, it's just nothing for him.

I thought it was true. Akala ko, hindi masakit para sa kanya yung truth that Caitlyn chose Joshua over him.

"Ceej? If you're willing to listen to me, just open your heart right now, and the same as your mind. Share your thoughts to me." He's still not making any move. What if, he isn't listening to me right now because he plugged his earphones? Psh. Cut that thought, Julia.

I still try knocking his door but it is the same. No response.

"I will count 1 to 10. And when it reaches to 10 pero hindi mo parin bubuksan? Then that's it. I will go downstairs and letting you to have time to think. Because I know, that you really need that."

"One." I count many seconds before saying the next number.

"Two." I snapped my fingers two times.

"Three." I whispered to myself 'You can do it, Julia'.

"Four." Six more left...

"Five." Unti unti na kong nawawalan ng pag-asa.

"Six." CJ, pretty please?

"Seven." Ouch. There's only three numbers left.

"Eight." Oh, my birthdate.

"Nine." Last one. This is it. Expected ko na naman 'to.

"Last na Joey..." I calmly said.

I leaved a sigh before saying the last number.

"Ten." I smiled. It was a long and sweat dropping countdown for me.

I stood up and I fixed myself before going downstairs, hoping once again na bubukas yun but, wala.

"Hi." I smiled at him. Sorry for making you wait almost an hour, it's not really my intention, Zachary.

"Problem solved?" He calmly said. I guess that he is affected too because of what happened earlier.

I shook my head and gave him a sad face. "It's okay, Juls. You always got my back." He patted my head. Tsk, he ruined my beautiful hair.

"Thanks." I smiled at him. I am always and forever thankful to this man.