Announcement

Hello everyone! OFFICIALLY, The Next Stage is now COMPLETED!

I would like to thank everyone who supported this story. All of you are the reason why I still keep on updating this story. For all your compliments, reviews and comments, it is all very much appreciated.

Thank you for being with me since The Enemies up until the Next Stage.

I would also like to apologize for it takes three years for me finish this story. It was tough for me to always push myself to write. And when I
write, I always make sure that I do love what I write, and not just because I'm being forced to. So in conclusion, I'm really sorry.

Now here, I made it! It is now finished but unfortunately, my plan was not to create a special chapter neither a third book. It was meant to end that way. I'll just leave it to your imagination.

I would also like to thank (again) the reasons why I started writing The Enemies and The Next Stage-Gabbi and Ruru. Although you already separated as a loveteam, I still love you both and they will always be special in my heart.

To my classmates (alam niyo na kung sino kayo. miss you all!), and those people who really inspired me in many different ways, thank you guys so much!

This story wouldn't be complete and successful without y'all! And of course, to God be all the glory, always.

Julia Faye Montenegro and Zachary Lopez are now signing off!

See you in my future stories! 🖤

- ennaibledwriter