FOUR: Why?

Julia

I searched her name on facebook. I want to talk to her. Gusto ko tanungin kung bakit. I'm so confused.

I typed on my laptop. My hands are shaking.

"Are you okay?" Zach curiously asked. Yes, he's still here at my house. And he already knows CJ's situation.

CJ is on his room. Gusto daw nyang magpahinga. I think he's still tired sa pag save kay ate Ai.

By the way, hindi nya kilala si ate Ai. I didn't tell him the truth that I know her and she is Azreel's sister.

I took a deep breath. And I am currently typing a message to ate Aireel.

Her cover photo is full of happiness. Nandun yung whole family nya with a great smiles on their faces.

Hi, ate Aireel. Can I have a chat with you?

That's my message. Then I hesitately pressed the enter button.

Zach is sitting beside me. I wonder what  makes him quiet at the moment.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, she replied.

'Hello, Faye! Sure, I would be glad to talk to you after a long time. But, would you mind if I just call you? I wanna hear your voice also.'

I quickly gave a response to her.

'Sure also, ate Ai! No problem.'

Later on, she called me. A video call to be exact.

"I'll be back okay? Just call me if you need me." He said then we hugged each other. I feel guilty dahil hindi ko na sya napapansin.

"Hi, Faye! How are you?" She gladly said while looking at me. It looks loud on her place.

"I-i'm totally fine." Why am I stammering?

"What makes you talk to me? Miss mo na 'ko, noh?" I also laughed of what she said. Yes, I really missed her.

"Haha. Yeah, yeah, you got me." I showed her my wide smile. Ngayon nalang kami ulit nakapag-usap.

I don't know why, pero hindi ako nagagalit sa kanya. After all, she's the reason kung bakit na end yung relationship namin and also, she's my ex-boyfriend's sister.

Maybe I am too forgetful and madali akong magpatawad ng tao.

"Uhm, can I ask you something?" I hesitately asked. My heart is pounding.

"What is that?"

"Uhm, ikaw ba yung reason kung bakit nasuspend yung kapatid ko? Answer me, HONESTLY." She is speechless. Nabigla yata sya. Well, kahit ako nabigla din. I don't know where my words came from.

"Yes, I am." She smiled devilishly. Ewan ko, but i find it that way.

"W-why?"

"Wala lang. Gusto ko lang syang pag tripan." Then she winked at me. What does she mean by that? Trip? Ano sya, bata?

I sighed. "Why would you do that? Hindi ka kilala ng tao."

"Simple lang, love my brother again, or else..."

"Is this a threat? Well, I'm not threatened." I bravely said.