Chapter 9- Back Home

*Kasey's POV*

"Kasey, want to film a video?" Joe asked as I got to my front door.

"Uh yeah sure, when?" I asked putting the key in the door lock.

"Couple of hours?" Joe asked again.

"Yeah sure." I smiled walking into my flat.

"See you then." Joe smiled as I shut my door.

I slipped off my shoes and walked to my bedroom, I chucked my bag on the bed and walked into my bathroom.

I look like a disgusting, like a fucking zombie off the walking dead.

I pick up my make up wipes and rubbing off the remains of my make up and reply some more before Joe comes over.

The trip back home was okay, we didn't really say much I guess. We just sat their in silence and just shut ourselves from the world.

That's what I hate about technology sometimes it shuts so many people out from the outside world, all most people want to do now days is watch videos and shit like that.

But I have to thank YouTube, because if I didn't make a video I wouldn't be where I am today.

Not travelling the world, meeting millions of people who do the exact same as me.

It's really a small world just waiting to be explored.

Then hopefully I'll be able to go to never land and explore that beautiful, magical and wonderful place.

I walk put of my bedroom and put on a fresh set of clothes, I get into the kitchen and began making a cup of English Breakfast Tea.

As I poured my milk into my tea a knock at the door made me spill it.

Damn it!

I quickly clean up the spilled milk and walk to the door and see Joe with a grin on his face.

"You're the reason why my milk spilled every where you fucking retard." I groaned moving out of the way allowing him inside.

"Not my problem your not coordinated." Joe smirked.

"Dick head." I mumbled sipping my tea.

"So what videos do you want to film?" I asked.

"I was thinking I can do your make up for your channel and we can do a Q&A for mine?" Joe suggested.

"Sure."  I smiled.

I take my tea and walk into my room with Joe following close behind, I place my tea down and start setting up my camera and lighting.

Joe sits on my bed and waits for me, I press the recording button so Joe can start his video.

"Hello everyone, today I am Joined with Kasey and we are doing a Q&A!" Joe exclaimed.

"Can't wait." I said with a small smile.

"Okay so I tweeted about an hour ago asking for your questions and now we are going through them." Joe smiled.

"Question one, embarrassing moment?" Joe chuckled.

"It was in Paris actually, I was on the train and I had toilet paper stuck on my shoe and no one told me till I got off the train." I chuckled into fits of laughter.

"Mine was when I pissed myself in public for a dare." Joe sighed.

"Question 2, are you in a relationship?" Joe chuckled.

" Not really." I smiled.

"Same." Joe said.

"Question 3, any new books?" Joe asked.

"Not unless it is a peter pan book." I smiled.

"Not from me anytime soon." Joe smiled.

"Question 4, Kasey will you take me to never land?"  Joe asked.

"Sure, but of you get there first I call dibs on Peter Pan."

"Okay, thank you all for watching!  Please like and subscribe and I will see you all on another Sugg Sunday special!" Joe smiled and did his little thing and ended the video.

"Okay now yours?" Joe asked.

After what seemed like hours we both finally finished filming videos and I began editing mine as Joe sat there eating on left over pizza.

"Chew quietly?" I mumbled.

"Sorry love." Joe smirked.

I shook my head slightly and went back to editing, Joe crawled behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"You need a break." Joe whispered in my ear kissing my ear lobe softly.

"Nope." I chuckled.

"Yes you do." He whispered again placing kisses down my neck.

I shut my laptop screen and placed it on the bedside table, I felt a smirk form onto Joe's face as he placed kisses down my neck making me throw my head back in pleasure.

"You want it baby." Joe said in a low husky voice.

I let out a small chuckle as Joe flipped me over locking our lips together.

I sure do fucking want him.

*Next morning*

I was in the kitchen making some breakfast for Joe and I as he was still asleep, I turned on the kettle and made some tea for Joe and I as the bacon sizzled on the pan.

"Morning." Joe said walking into the kitchen.

"Hello." I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Is this my shirt?" Joe asked.

"Yep." I said as I plated up Joe some scrambled eggs and bacon on toast for us.

"Your tea is there." I said pointing to the blue cup.

"Thank you." Joe smiled.

"Any time." I said giving him a knife and fork so he can eat.

I grabbed my plate and sat next to him and began eating, I took a sip of my tea as Joe flashed a smile.

"I am thinking of going to Brighton soon to see Zoe and Aflie, I thought you might want to come considering you might want to see your family?" Joe asked.

"I can't, I am going to LA in a couple of days for a convention." I sighed.

"Oh, that's alright." Joe said placing our plates in the sink.

Joe walked back down the hall to get change I presume, I pick up my phone and scroll through my twitter, Instagram and opening some snapchats.

My phone buzzed in my hand telling me I got a text message.

Charlie Adams:
Hey Kasey, I heard your going to the LA YouTuber Convention and I was hoping to catch up? Thanks love! xx Charlie.

I haven't seen Charlie since high school, didn't know he was a YouTuber too.

Me:
Sure! I'll text you when I am in LA.

Well this could be a exciting trip to LA.

----------------------------------------------

Surprise our loves!  We decided to put up another chapter because we felt bad so there will be not a lot of two chapters but your lucky!

Anyway once again!
Vote!
Comment!
Share!
Love you all so much
Xoxo
Izzy and Phoenix