Chapter 25- The Truth

*Kasey's POV*

"So you and Joe are dating?" Ashley asked as I opened the car door.

"Yeah, and it's pretty great." I chuckled sitting down in the car seat shutting the door.

Joe started the engine and backed out of the parking spot and to the main road heading back to London.

"So uh... What was that?" Joe asked.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"Hang on." Joe sighed pulling over onto the side of the road.

"Joe what are you-" I started off.

"Kasey I love you." Joe blurted out.

"You what?" I asked trying to regain my thoughts.

"Kasey, I love you, ever since this whole friends and benefits thing started I really do love you." He said never leaving eye contact.

He loves me? He can't that's impossible, love doesn't exist and it's just a feeling that everyone gets who believes in it.

"Joe I don't believe-" I sighed.

"Kasey I know, you don't believe in love, let me show you Kasey please." Joe begged.

"Joe I need time." I mumbled lowering my head.

"Okay then I'll wait." Joe said staring the car once again.

The rest of the car trip was quite, none of us said a word. I was too lost in my mind to even speak.

Joe actually loves me, but how is that possible?

My whole life I've been thinking love is a stupid little thing, yet the boy right beside me has flipped my point of view on it.

This whole friends and benefits thing has gone to the point when one of us has fallen for each other.

I can't admit it to Joe that I love him too, I don't believe in that shit.

I don't want the stress of a relationship or all the commitments that come along with it.

I'm not a slut, I just don't want all of the pressure of being in a relationship.

I mean if we break up, it would kill the friendship and I can't lose that.

He means so much to me, and I wish I could have words to speak it out loud to him.

Then what about our friends? I mean if Joe and I dated it would make our friendship group split into two.

The fans of both our channels would be either furious or happy for us if we got together.

"Kasey we are back home." Joe said snapping me from my thoughts.

"Thanks Joe." I smiled softly.

"Kasey, I'm sorry." Joe sighed.

"Don't be sorry, I just don't know myself." I smiled.

"Don't know what?" Joe asked.

"If I love you." I said shutting the car door walking up to my flat.

*Joe's POV*

I fucked up, big time. I could tell as soon as Kasey said she needed to think about it, It wasn't a good sign.

Does she not realise that I love her so much more then she thinks.

I would quit YouTube for her, I would move to the other side of the world for her.

She means so much to me and I cannot lose her now. I can't let go of her, I love her so much and I just want to scream it out.

But she said if I love you, Kasey falling for me would be a dream come true. 

I have loved her since this whole friends with benefits thing started. 

I walked up the concrete steps of my flat as the cold water dropped onto my skin. Typical London.

I put the key into the lock opening the door, the smell off pizza filled the air as I walked into the flat and shut the door behind me.

"Joe is that you?"Caspar yelled.

"Yeah." I sighed placing my car keys on the kitchen bench.

*Kasey's POV*

It's the moment where you think wether it's right or wrong. Where you'll take anyone's advice even if it's someone you hate or disagree with.

"Kasey." My sister Clair sighed into the phone.

"I know, I just don't know what to do." I sighed as I ran my fingers through my long brown hair.

"You and Joe have some connection Alex and I didn't have. Some how you two make it work and I think you both need to grow some balls." Clair started off.

"Yeah but-"

"No but's Kasey! Your hole idea on love is stupid and not true. Everyone will fall in love at least once in their lives and some people are just aren't lucky in that category." Clair said.

"How is my point of view-"

"Stupid? Because it's complete bullshit Kasey." Clair  said.

"It isn't bullshit." I scoffed.

"It is, and you and I both know it is." She sighed.

"I can't tell Joe." I sighed.

"You can, and you will." She said.

"I can't." I argued back.

"You can, Joe has known you since kindergarten Kasey, he has been your best friend for years. You can tell him anything." Clair said.

"Ok."

----------------------------------------------

We know it's short but it is a filler, now Clair is Kasey's sister. Clair is based of one of the readers named menp16  she has been there since the beginning of our whole publishing and we are completely grateful.

From the 23rd-31st of October the book will be on hold because Izzy has to preform and rehearsals that whole week and she doesn't have time to write new chapters as she needs to focus on the scripts and shows that are coming  her way. We are deeply sorry, but these shows mean a lot of izzy's time and focus.

Anyway, please!
Vote!
Comment!
Share the book around!
Xoxo
Izzy and Phoenix