Chapter 15- Fix It

*Kasey's POV*

I am not one with many words, nor do I ever shut up? How can I fix this whole mess without loosing someone so close to me?

I can't lose Joe nor can I lose Charlie, but Charlie wasn't apart of my life for the past two years?

Part of me still loves charlie and I don't know why.

My dad told me that you will always love the first person you fall in love with and well that was Charlie, when I believed in love.

I fell for Charlie within two days of being with him but I wouldn't call it love but it felt so real.

I miss those day's sometimes but I can't do anything about it now.

I always imagined myself with Charlie and get married, have children and grow old together until he started to get abusive.

That's when I realized that love is not a real thing, love is just a untruth that everyone wants to believe.

Love is whipped up fairy tale that everyone stirs the pot more and more to make it more rich and believable then all it is a sicking joke.

My parents love story was just like that, a fairy tale, lucky them I guess.

I mean where is my luck with love, I am hopeless at anything romantic or anything associated with the word love.

I pulled my knees closer to my chest and rested my head on them as the sound of the crashing waves filled my ears.

I think that I should make a video explaining myself, I haven't made one in a while of me just sitting there talking about what is going in my life.

I pull out my phone and open the camera I quickly fixed my hair and took a deep breath in and out.

You can do this Kasey.

"Hey guy's it is Kasey, and today I am just gonna talk about what has been happening in my life. "I half smiled.

"Also sorry about the quality and the sound I am filming on my phone and I am down at the beach in beautiful Brighton." I smiled.

"So, as you all have tweeted me, commented on my videos about this guy named Charlie. Charlie is my ex from high school and he posted a photo of me and him in a bar." I took a deep breath in and smiled.

"Now Charlie is only my friend and nothing more, I never had the intention to be with Charlie at all and I didn't want to lose such a good friend. " I sighed.

"Now, I am currently staying with Zoe and Alfie for the night for a little get away from it all. I also want to say I am sorry for all of this drama, I never wanted to have so much drama based on one photo." I sighed.

" I want to let the people back in London know that I am fine, I will be home tomorrow! Also Grace has moved into my apartment, she is currently all alone, sorry Grace." I chuckled.

" Also, if the good friend is watching this I want to say sorry. I cannot lose you at all after everything, I will see you when I come back." I smiled.

"So here is my rant, please like and subscribe and I hope you enjoyed my little rant." I chuckled ending the video.

The waves crashed once more and the sun was beaming down onto me.