Chapter 16-It Takes Two

Listen to Birdy- Not about angles on repeat.

*Joe's POV*

"Hey Joe, look who is back!" Caspar exclaimed.

I looked out the window seeing Kasey shut the door of the cab walking up the footsteps.

"Yeah she came back home, what of it?" I sighed.

"Joe just go and see her!" Caspar exclaimed.

"But Caspar you don't get it." I groaned.

"Don't get what Joe? Quiet frankly you have been really off lately."  Caspar argued.

"Caspar I can't tell you.." I trailed off.

"You haven't been able to tell me anything Joe! I don't want to be here if you don't trust me!" Caspar screamed.

"Caspar please.." I begged.

"Why can't you tell me joe?" Caspar argued again.

"I just can't Caspar." I argued.

"I'm going." Caspar spat slamming there isn't door behind him.

I couldn't tell Caspar the truth about Kasey and I, as much as I want to tell him I couldn't.

A stray tear fell down my cheek as my head hung low in disappointment and anger.

I couldn't believe what I just did, I need Kasey, more then ever.

"Joe?" Someone shouted.

I looked up and saw Kasey there looking down at me in worry, her long brown hair say effortlessly on her shoulder an he lips slightly parted.

"Caspar came running in our house and  I came to see if your okay?" She asked.

Her eyes locked with my own making me smile a bit.

She sat down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder, the smell of her perfume filled the air as we sat in silence.

"I saw your video." I said breaking the awkward silence.

"Oh." She said looking down at her feet.

"I'm sorry Kasey." I sighed.

"I should be the one sorry Joe." She sighed.

"No, I blew up at you and made you go back to Brighton and that isn't okay." I sighed.

"Joe I am sorry." She sighed.

"Sorry for what Kasey? I am the one who made you go back to Brighton! I can't stand knowing that I drove my best friend away." I sighed.

"Charlie and I were never a thing Joe and never will be again." She chuckled .

"Well want to forgive and forget?" She suggested.

"Yeah that would be great Kasey." I smiled.

She lifted her head and locked her eyes with my own, a small smile was on her face as her eyes lit up with more life then I have ever seen.

I leaned in and rested my forehead on her own with our noses touching and our lips inches apart.

"Kiss me." I whispered.

Kasey crashed her lips onto mine which I gladly accepted and pulled her onto my lap.

My hands went down Kasey's back making her moan slightly as the kids got deeper and deeper and more beautiful each second.