Chapter 14- Zoe

*Kasey's POV*

"So that's what happened to me lately." I sighed.

Zoe sat back in her chair as she took in all the information I just told her. She picks up her cup and takes a sip of her tea before she spoke again.

"Well you have been in a lot of trouble and fun Miss Britt." Zoe chuckled.

"I didn't know what to do so I just left." I sighed.

"Well it probably was the wrong thing to do babe, are you going to see your family?" Zoe asked.

"Nope, I can see them another time, I just needed a stress free weekend." I smiled at Zoe trying to change the depressing mood.

"But Kasey, running from the problem will only ever make it worse." Zoe stated.

"Yeah but I am not good with talking to people about any sort of big drama situation." I groaned.

"Yeah but talking about it always helps Kasey, no matter how big or how little the situation is." Zoe sighed.

"Yeah but Zoe, if you were in my shoes you would do the exact same." I mumbled.

"Maybe, but I would tell them where I am going." Zoe shrugged getting off the chair walking off with her cup.

Maybe it was wrong to just get up and leave, I mean if they were in my shoes they would do the same right?

Well another fuck up to add to my list, I can't do anything about it now, I could text them? That sounds like a good idea.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and scroll through my contacts, I clicked on Grace's contact number and quickly typed her a text.

Grace:
Sorry about leaving again, I am with Zoe and Aflie for a couple of days. Be home soon.

I shut off my phone and shoved it back into my pocket l. Zoe came back sitting down where she was sipping her water.

"As I was saying, Kasey I think you should go back." Zoe sighed.

"Just one night is all I'm asking." I begged.

"One night miss." Zoe giggled.

"I'm going to go down to the beach just I clear my head  for a while." I smiled getting off the couch.

"Okay see you soon!" Zoe exclaimed.

I shut the door behind me and walked down the familiar streets of Brighton. I walked down the rocky path and onto the long grass.

I sat down and looked at the beautiful blue ocean as the sounds of the waves came crashing down rung my ear drums.

Now the question is..
What the hell do I do about Joe and Charlie?

*Grace's POV*

"Kasey would of gone home right?" Mariah suggested.

"No she wouldn't, that's stupid." Joe sighed.

Everyone has been stressed out for the past few hours and well it wasn't a pleasant sight.

Joe was on the verge of tears when everyone mentioned Kasey's name.

Mariah looked pale like she has seen a ghost.

Sam was over thinking all the possibilities of what might of happen to Kasey or were she could be.

Caspar was just sitting there trying to make everyone smile. I like that about Caspar, he is such a colourful and free human being with a beautiful soul.