New friends,New enemies

Splinter' s POV

I was meditating in my room when i heard a lot of sound.I went outside ,and saw a girl, wearing a hat and have a pair of pony s ears. I saw she looks moody.She sat at the couch mumbling under her breath.I went up to her." Who are you?" I asked.Once she looked up,she answered me." Oh..um..my name is Applejack. Me and my friend from the other world.While they talking to each other at there,i think i better sit here.Quietly.." I feel suspicious." My name is Master Splinter. If i may ask, what cause you for being sad , child ? " I asked. " Well, when i am introduced myself to a turtle with red bandana,he being mean to me. So i yell at him and i sat at the couch,regreet what i just said to him. I was being ..honest to him.To honest. I want to apoligize at him, but iam scared he scold me even more." I knew who was she talking about, " Raphael." i said,making her asked me."That 's his name ?" I nod." Come child." I grab her hand carefully, and went into the lab with her. Once i saw the turtles,i yelled."Boys ! Care to explain?"Then i heard donatello said," Oh,shell.."

Applejack 's POV 

Who was this man ? Mostly,Who was this rat? Was he father of the  turtles?When i went into the lab back,my eyes locked at 'Raphael', he looked at me with an apoligizing face." Mas- master splinter! I - We- can explain! You see-" The blue mask turtle got cutted off by pinkie pie." Actually,twilight found a spell that can create a portal.So i begged her ,until she gave up and read the spell. that 's when donnie found a book that belongs to twilight,and the portal appeared at his lab and then twilight stumbel and fell in front of donnie and mikey.and then, me and the others went in and bumped twilight,which make her hurt even more, and then fluttershy  flirted with leo and raph scolded Aj, that make her sad. and then , master splinter found aj, and wanted some explanation from the turtles. And now, here we are !!" All of us shocked and can't say a word." pinkie, iam not flirted with leo.." Fluttershy broke the silent." Boys, come with me in the dojo.especilly you, raphael." I felt sorry for him. Because of me, he will get scolded. " hey, iam sorry." I said to him while i walked passed him.He looked at me, shocked. And then he went to the dojo with his brother, i think.Fluttershy walked at me ." Don't worry,aj. iam sure everything will be fine." I rubbed my neck." (sigh) I don't know shy, it just..to hard being honest all the time." i said. " being kind is hard too you know." she smiled at me,and then i smiled back.

Third 's person POV

Meanwhile, at the other place..

" Iam so glad , i could spent my holiday with you , karai " A girl put her hand around karai's shoulder , while karai brought her to the shredder 's lair. " so, what did you and father work as,at here? i mean, you barely went to school" She asked. " Oh, just a job to hunt some mutant that killed our mother sis." karai said,making she suprised." What- ? H- hunting ? karai, i don't like i used to be.. i don't like taking revenge now.." karai smiled warmly at her." Don't worry ,sister.You might enjoy it."Then,they arrived at the shredder's lair. They both went in." Karai..and ..my second daughter.. Sunset shimmer." shredder said." Hello, father." Sunset greeting her father.