Leoshy : The girl is Karai's sister

(Tmnt 2003)

Leo's POV

Me and my brother were patrolling around New York City as usual when we spot the foot were robbing a museums and took a big green emerald.

" Why are the foot want that emerald?" Raphael asked

" It looks like the sojyn emerald. According to the legend,the emerald has a powerful energy that could bring created a dimension portal." Donatello said and pointed to the emerald.

" Alright,guys.Let's stop them from bringing the emerald to shredder." i said and took out my sword.

" COWABUNGA!!!" Michaelangelo yelled as he jumped from the roof and attacked the foot.

We followed Mikey and charged at the foot as they also too.I fought Karai when Donnie yelled at me.

" Leo! I got the emerald!" He yelled and i nodded at Raph and Mikey,showing that we should go now.

We about to ran away when karai and the foot surrounded us.

" You are not going anywhere.'kage ima!( Shadow,now! )" Karai yelled the last sentences in Japanese when suddenly a figure jumped from the roof and landed in front of us.

Normal POV

The turtles eyes widely opened as they saw a figure wearing black suit,white mask with Japanese symbol on the forehead,holding a bow and have a pair of wings.The figure also has pink liquid short hair with bat clip.So it was a female. Karai stepped beside her and held her left shoulder.

"Meet shadow,watashi no ane.( my sister )." Karai said and the turtles shocked.

" Anata wa,shisu o eta mono,sorera o hyoji shimasu.( Show them what you got,sis. ) " karai said and Shadow took one of her arrow and aim at Mikey before shoot it at him.

Mikey quickly dodged it as the arrow hit a tree and the tree began to wilted.The turtles were shocked and before they could do anything,Shadow charged at them and kicked Raph.Then she swiped Donnie's foot along with Mikey before attacked leo with her poison arrows.Leo dodged it and sliced some of them.Shadow turned her bow into a katana and attacked Leo.

"Nice,sword." Leo praised her as she stunned a bit but attacked him back.

Leo was kinda distracted by how the girl could brought so much challenge.he noticed Shadow was more attractive than Karai. The way shadow fought was so grateful and soft yet fierce and dangerous.Leo stumbled and fell.He looked up and saw a sword in front of him.Shadow stepped on Leo's stomach,causing him to stay like that.Leo closed his eyes,waiting for the impact,but it never come.he opened his eyes and shadow didn't stepped on him anymore.instead,she helped leo to get up.Leo was shocked for her action.shadow walked to donnie who passed out because of the impact and took the emerald.

" We're done." she said and took off with the foot and karai.

A hidden blush appeared on leo's face when a piece of paper flew at him and he caught it.

Not bad for a mutant turtle to fight.Oh,and sorry if you hurt.

From : Shadow/Fluttershy

Leo keep the paper and helped his brother to go back to the lair with his mind still thinking about the girl who stole his heart in one night.