Usarity : Generous attract

(Tmnt 2003)

Rarity's POV

It was a snowing day in New York City,as i have finished my new designed for the winter event.I was alone in my boutique while the others were hanging out with the turtles.I don't really mind actually, since i dislike walking in the sewer and smelling the disgusting smell.But it was worthy for.I really like having the turtles as my friends.I was about to went to the lair when suddenly i heard the door bell rang,showing there was a customer coming in.

" Welcome to the-Oh my..." I said when i saw a little girl,wearing a disgusting clothes and her hair filled with snow.

" E-Excuse me,miss..do-do you have any clothes-- HACHOOM!!!"She sniffed and i looked at her sympathy

" Please sit on the chair,darling.I'll be back." I said before i went into the kitchen at the back and made a hot chocolate and grabbed a coat along with my latest scarf.

" Here,have some." i said and she drank the hot chocolate.

After that,i gave her some clothes and the coat.She thanked me and went outside after i also gave her some money.i smiled.Suddenly,i felt myself being watched.I looked around but no one were there.

" Hmm..I think it was just my feelings.." I said when i accidentally slipped and started to fell.

I screamed loudly,waiting for an impact to come,but nothing come.I opened my eyes and noticed a pair of hands were holding me,bridal style.Not to mention it was furry..

" Are you alright,miss Rarity?" A familiar voice asked me.

" Usagi!?" I shocked to see him.

I met him when Leonardo wanted to introduced Fluttershy and the others to his best friend. Usagi was a mutant rabbit and he has a friend named..uh..i don't really remember his name but i think he was a rhino. and he was disgusting a little. Usagi was really polite and i must said,he have a good taste on fashion.And to be honest,he was so charming!! I really like him!

" I am sorry,for scaring you.I was looking for you when i didn't see you in the lair." He said and placed me down

" Y-Y-You was l-lo-loo-looking for ..me??" I said and blushed darkly.

" Indeed,yes i did.I saw what have you done to the little girl,and i must have say,your generousity are really attractive." He said

And with that,i passed out of blushing darkly.He sooooo dreamy!! X 3

Usagi's POV

i shook my head with a smile on my face after Rarity had passed out.I picked her up and laid her on the couch.Since i met her,i noticed she always blushed when she talking with me.I also have this weird thing in my heart and it kept bothering me. When i talked about it to Leonardo-san,he said that i am in love with her so does she. I was kinda shocked at that moment.Yes,i did thought that miss Rarity was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. I glanced at her for a moment before i leave.

She really is beautiful.but there just only one thing that really attractive about her. The generous part of her.