Knowing eachother

Raph 's POV

As i went into the dojo,master splinter glared at us.Especially,at me

" Donatello, i want you to ask one of them,more about where did they came from.Leonardo and michaelangelo,you both keep an eye on them 6.I don't quite trusting them.You three may leave."After that,mikey passed beside me while whispering,"Oh dude,you are so DEAD!" He walked out of the dojo.Eventhought i really,REALLY,wanted to beat him to death,i think iam the one who gonna died,first."And as for you, Raphael.." I gulped. "HAJIME ! " He yell. He kicked my left leg and making me fell backward and twisted my ankel."How does it feel ? " he asked while helping me to get upget the point." ( sigh ) I know , i shouldn't be mean to people,and broke their heart just like my ankle ,especially to new people. I am going to apoligize to her." Master Spliter looked at me with ' I don't trust your word ' look." Honest." I said. He nodded and went to his room.

When i went to the living room,i saw donnie talking to twilight,and leo talking to fluttershy.( Ugh! Two lovebird!? ) And i also saw mikey eating and chating with pinkie pie .They laughing so hard,talking about stupid things( Great !! Now we have 2 Mikey !) I saw the girl with rainbow hair colour,talked with the fashionista girl.I think. But i didn't saw the country girl.Then i heard a voice inside my bedroom.Wait - she didn't.. grr..she better not mess with spike!! I ran into my bedroom,when i tried to open the door,i heard her voice." I really..didn't mean to yell at him.. i just hope he didn't get scolded by master Splinter.." I peeked and saw she talking to spike. " If you understand,little one, chew your leaf. Spike chew it's leaf,making me shocked. " thank you , for listening." she pet spike 's head.I heard enough,so i open my room's door.

Applejack's POV

 When i heard the door open,i turned around and saw raph standing at the door.I quickly stand up to apoligize." Listen, a'm sorry - " I saw his ankle hurt.I quickly went over to him."OH MY GOD!! Are you okay !? What happen!? Did you get beaten up !? Oh no.. i am so sorry. It was all my fault. I understand if you didn't trust me because iam just a freakin girl with pony's ear and from a magical dumb place.i am sorry i yell at you.." I tried to hold back my tears,but i can't.Then the tears came fell onto my cheek.A two tumb,wipe my tears.Making me looked from down,to up.He smiled at me. " look,it's not your fault.It's mine.i shouldn't be mean to you.you're not freakin girl with pony 's ear and came from a magical dumb place.You're an honest girl who came from a wonderful place with a golden heart.Thanks for taking my pet turtle.Spike. Your name , is..Applejack.Right ? "  He offered his hand to me." Yes,and you must be ..Raphael" i said while shaking his hand." ( chuckle ) call me raph." He walked out of his room." Okay..Raphie~ " i  giggled. " I can hear you,Aj." I rubbed my neck chuckling, nervously.

Twilight 's POV 

 Donnie asked me a few question and i answered them all. " So you're an alicorn,a princess and the element of magic? " I nod." Another question.If you're a pony , how come you know how to WALK and ACT like human? " He asked. " Well,i used to went to another human world,version of us. so i already know how to walk and act like them. I also have a friend named Sunset Shimmer,she used to be evil,but now she help me and my friend protecting the canterlot high school.But she barely sent me any message.Probaly busy..( sigh ) I missed Flash.." i mumbled. " Who's Flash? " Donnie asked me," well he was my crush,but he used to be Sunset's boyfriend,before i came. so i think i am just a second one.. " I looked down,but looked up back when donnie,put his hand around my shoulder. " Hey,it's okay.I know how you fell.i 've a crush with a human girl named ,April.But i don't think she wants to be with an ugly mutant turtle ,who only loves science." I smiled at him a little,try to make a sympathy smile too. " I don't think you're an ugly mutant,donnie.You're god damn  nerd science ninja!" He looked at me and hug me," Thanks twily." i hug backed " No problem D."

Third person POV

 Raph with Applejack..Donnie with twilight..

What they didn't know,that someone were watching them. " Hm.."