Tmnt and Mlpeg couples

This is only my opinion!If you don't like it,then please don't be mad at me.

Leoshy,and twilightnardo :

If you wanna know why i ship Leoshy,is because, they both calm,and always think before act. Fluttershy may be shy,but she can be fierce and can be a great leader for animals and the cutie mark crusaters( sorry if i spell it wrong ). On the other hand,Leo always obey master Splinter order but he sometimes disobey it for his family's safety. just like Leo,Fluttershy would push her feelings of fear and negative thing to keep her friends safe. While with twilightnardo,even thought they both leader,doesn't ,mean they have to be together. I think they should be like sister and brother since they can help each other when the others didn't listen to them.Infact,have you ever notice,Twilight like flash just like donnie( 2012 ) like April and Fluttershy trusted Discord just like Leo ( 2012 ) trusted karai?

Donlight and raritello :

Twilight and Donnie are smart, one mark. Rarity and Donnie created something,one mark. Twilight like Flash just like Donnie like April,one mark. Rarity and Donnie doesn't like their dress/technology being destroy,one mark. twilight and donnie like to reads,they both think before speak,they like science,they are the brains and they both purple. Ding!Ding! donlight wins!

Raphshimmer,Raphjack and RaphDash :

To be honest guys,three of them just fine with me. Sunset and Raph,have anger problem.Applejack and Raph,strong. Rainbow and Raph,think they awesome. And for some reason,i ship dash with Usagi and Cody. Raphie! Dashie! Cuties! XD

Mikeypie  and Mikeydash :

True story,i seen people ship dash with Mikey. But i think they both should be 'BPFE'( Best pranking Ever ).While Mikey with Pinkie Pie because they both the AWESOME SUPER PARTY PLANNER!( Mikey 2007 )

that's all for now,reader-chan!