Donlight : Part of your world-part 2

( Tmnt 2014 )

Donatello's POV

Twilight Sparkle...

What a beautiful name..

So magical...

" Donnie?"

I woke up and turned only to saw Mikey looked at me weirdly

" Don't you want to sleep in your room? It's midnight." He said and i shook my head

"Hmm,later.." I said and Mikey nodded before went into his room

When everyone fell asleep,i took my bo staff and went out.I need to calm my mind.Since i saved a girl named Twilight,i couldn't help but kept thinking about her.I sniffed the night air. Sometimes,i wished i could do everything just like humans. Not hiding in the shadow.I mean,yes,ninja does stay in the shadow,but i want to know Twilight more.Where she lives? Her age? I wish i could be..part of the world..

~~~~~~~~~~~

Donnie : Maybe Raph is right,humans can't accept us because we're a freak. But i just don't see what so bad about this world.

 Look at that computer,isn't it big? Wouldn't you think my collection complete? Wouldn't you think i am a mutant? The mutant who has..nothing.

Look at these gadgets,treasure untold. How many scientist could find these things? Looking around here you think.Sure. They got everything.

They got technology and gizmos-of-plenty.I got a stick and books.You want Harry Potter? I got twenty.

But who cares? No big deal,i want more...~~~~~

I wanna be where the people are. I wanna see,wanna see them dancing together.Playing around with those- what does the think Mikey have? Oh! Skateboard!

Swinging your bo staff,you don't flow it away. Hiking are required for climbing the mountain. Acting,singing on the-what's the word again? Stage~~

Up where they walk,up where they run,up where they would stay all day in the sun~ Wondering free~ Wish i could be~ part of that world~

What would i give if i could live out of the sewer? What would i pay to spend my time with Twilight Sparkle?

Bet you on the surface,they understand.That they don't stuck in the shadow with their family.Bright on,mutant,sick of hiding,ready to fight~~

And ready to know,what the people know.Ask them questions and get some answers.What's a love and why does it-what's that word again? Make everyone be together?~~

When it's my turn? Wouldn't i love? Love to explore the world with her?~~~~

...Out of the sewer...Wish i could be..part of that world...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Someday,we'll meet again,twilight. And that time,i will be part of your world.." I said before went back to the lair

A/N : LOL!! I hardly even imagine Donnie from tmnt 2014 could sing! XD Enjoy!^^