Raphjack : Understanding

( Tmnt 2007 )

Applejack's POV

The New York wasn't looked the same without my best friend in blue,Leonardo. It had been 3 months and a year since he left for a mission to central America. I sighed as i looked at New York's view through the window in my apartment. Leo should came back a year ago but still no hope. The rains sound relax me,and as for Leo's brother,they were forbidden to go to the surface by Master Splinter. Donnie worked as a..i don't know because he said them like in scientific way. But what i knew was he like connecting the phones. Mikey worked as a party planner who wear a mask even though he already wear mask. Although he could get money and kept himself busy,but believe me,it wasn't easy like you thought. Once,i company Mikey to a party and those kids beat him while i laughed unstoppable. It's not like i doesn't felt sympathy for him,it just that funny when a kid kicked him,right in the...'thing.' And as for Raph....he acted so..different. He barely talked and he kept sleeping in his room. Let me rephrase that,he sleep in his room EVERYDAY. I felt suspicious but i don't have any clues. Raphael was like the closes friend i have and i might have a crush on him,and i knew him better than Casey even thought he knew the turtles more than i did.

" Now,i am bored as -" I paused as the TV informed something

" The mysterious hero is still out there and we have no clue of him except his name,'The Nightwatcher'"

There also a new rival that kept New York city saved and he called 'The Nightwatcher'. But the more i knew about him,the more i felt something weird. This guy..i feel like..i knew him. I shut down the TV and ready to get for bed since it was 11 p.m. when i saw something dark jumping on the roof. I stared at it before realize it was The nightwatcher. I took my jacket and decided to followed him. This guy was fast but lucky me,i've been trained with the turtles to be a ninja girl. He went into an ally and i watched he beat some men who were trying to robbed a woman. 

" Interesting.." I said quietly

The woman ran away and i frowned. she should have thank him! But who could i blame? The nightwatcher kicked one of the man and tied them with a chain. I saw another man was holding a baseball bat while The nightwatcher was out of guard. I gasped when the man was about to hit him with it so i went down and swung my leg at his. The man fell and The nightwatcher turned. I held the man's shirt and punched him on the face. 

" Fuh,your welcome." I said and walked toward the nightwatcher

He walked backward before jumped on top of the roof. I raised my eyebrow and followed him

" Hey,wait!" I yelled

" Stop!"

We stopped on a roof and he turned to me

" What do you want?" A familiar voice asked

Wait..i know this voice...I stood in silence without responding him. He sighed and turned when i yelled.

" Raphael?!" I shocked

He turned to me and i walked toward him before took off his helmet and it was him!!

" R-Raph!? B-But..You-"

" Shut up,Aj! Let me be!" he snatched his helmet back

" Raph,you knew you shouldn't went out." I said and he groaned

" So what!? Why do care!?" he shouted and i stunned,raph never shout at me,he must be very mad

" If Leo,know this-"

" Leo! Leo! Leo! Always about Leo! If you want to talk about your boyfriend,just save it!" Raph yelled and turned

" What!? Raph,Leo is not my boyfriend! "

I walked in front of him 

" Leo is just like my brother if you want to know! Why can't you just calm down and followed master Splinter's order?" I asked

" I am not like that Splinter junior or anyone else! You don't understand!" He said and walked passed me

" What!? What i don't understand?!" He stopped and looked down

" .....I..I can't bear watch people hurt. I don't want everybody lose their love one just like..i lost my brother.." He said and i shocked.

i sighed and placed my hand on his shoulder

" Raph,Leo is still alive. He must have some difficult things to get back here. I understand how you feel about it. Just like i lose...my parents.."

Raph looked at me and i sighed again. Suddenly,he does something unbelievable. The hothead and stubborn turtle..hugged me tightly. I was stunned a bit but i hugged him back. I barely saw raph do something soft. 

" Raph i-" I was about to say something when i stumbled and fell on Raph

And reader,this was also the most unbelievable thing that i by accident had done. My lips smashed onto his. My face grew red as i tried to pulled away but can't. Why? Because raph was holding my waist and he was kissing me back. I melted into the kiss and joined. After a few seconds,we pulled away.

" I-I-i.." I lost my tongue

" Listen,i just want to say that i really like you and i know you won't like me-"

" No! wait! I like you too!" i cut Raph's words

" Really?"

" Honest."

He smiled and kissed me again

" Just one thing,don't tell my brothers or other about this until i ready,okay?" He said

" So you don't want to be a big softie?"

" Shut up."

I laughed and kissed his cheek