Raphjack : Aj's Parents story - Ending

Normal POV

After a few minutes,Applejack broke the kiss and they both looked into each other eyes.

"AH! I AM SO SORRY!!!" Applejack said in panicked before get up and ran away.

Raphael,who was confused by all of that kept frozen.

"What just happened?" He asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Applejack's POV

'OH GOD,OH GOD,OH GOD,OH GOD. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?! '

I thought as I ran away from Raph. Why did I kissed him!? I just broke our friendship just because of mah stupidness! But..did he just kissed me back??No..that's impossible,aren't it? Who freakin' in love with a girl like me? Suddenly I bumped into someone and both of us fell.

"HEY!! WHAT WHERE YOU GOING!!" A female voice yelled at me.

"Oh my god! Ah so sorry! Are you okay,..." My words stopped as I looked at the person,and it was Britney.

"B-Britney??" I asked

She looked at me and then screamed. Damn! I forgot that my watch broke!

"Stop! Listen to me! It's not what you thinking!" I said before she stopped and looked at me

"Hmm..So you're a freak,huh? Who could ever guess?" She smirked at me

"W-What?" I asked as she circling me.

"Wow! What a surprising news! Applejack is a freak who is an orphan and she will be kick out of the school after I tell the whole student and teachers! Not to mention,she will be experiment by scientists." Britney said before taking a picture of me.

"Britney! No! Delete it!" I said but she ignored me and ran away.

I was about to chased her when a sai crashed her phone and I looked at the person who threw it. It was Raphael.

"What the!? Who-" Britney couldn't finished her words as Raph knocked her out and delete the picture

"Raph!!" I yelled

"What? Don't worry,she's not dead." He said and walked to me.

I ran away but he quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me to an ally before pinned me to the wall.

"Raph!! What are you-" I paused.

Raph was kissing me and I quickly melted into the kiss.He pulled away and looked at me.

"I..take that,you felt the same way.." I said while looked away from him. He chuckled

"Yup. And don't ran away from your boyfriend again." Raph said and I smirked.

We kissed back before heading to the lair.