Michaelangelo 2003 ( SAINW ) X Pinkamena Pie: Missed me?

" P-Please. .Don't do this. . ." A young man begged.

Pinkamena chuckled, " Give me one reason why" She twirled her knife, ", should I spare your life?"

A loud painful cry came out from the victim's mouth as Pinkamena stabbed her victim on the belly. She continued to slice her victim's throat and stabbed him multiple time. When there was no breath sounds heard anymore, Pinkamena stopped and turned around.

" Aww~ Did you see it? " 

The orange masked turtle gripped his weapon tightly. He narrowed his eyes carefully on the girl in front of him. Pinkamena stood up with a creepy smile on her face. Mikey inhaled sharply before charged at Pinkamena. The girl dodged his attack and slicing her knife at Mikey. He swung his nunchuck, pulling out the chains and tied them on Pinkamena's waist. The girl collapsed to the floor as her hands were chained up too. The turtle pinned her on the brick wall.

" Would you hear me out?" Michaelangelo said, not letting his guard down.

Pinkamena looked up with giggles coming out from her mouth, " You were the one who attacked me first, Mikey. " She said as her blue eyes glowing in the darkness within herself.

The turtle was like rolling his eyes but then he let out a small sigh as he kneeled down on the girl's level.Pinkamena lifted her head, still have the grins but slightly confused by the turtle's movement.  Mikey leaned in as his hands rubbed Pinkamena's shoulder gently. His lips barely touched her's but Pinkamena leaned in, placing her lips on his. Mikey was slightly taken but then relaxed. Pinkamena pulled away and slightly licked Mikey's lips.

" I missed you."

" Missed me?"

Pinkamena let out a laughter, " You missed a killer like me? " Mikey shook his head as he let go Pinkamena and walked away. The girl grabbed her knife on the floor, ready to attack Mikey back,

" The world is so cruel and evil, full of darkness after Shredder took over it and I don't know which are good and which are bad. They look almost the same as you." Michaelangelo said and Pinkamena stopped.

Mikey looked at her, " What? No attack? " Pinkamena smiled, " I'll let you go this time." She put away her knife and walked beside Michaelangelo as she hugged his arm, not wanting to let go.

" Pinkie."

" Hmm?"

" He's back."

" Donatello's back?"

" Yes, my brother's back."

" ...Okay, so what's the plan for defeating Shredder?"