Leoshy : Promise - Part 2

(Tmnt 2003 - Adult version )

Normal POV

Years passed and the blue mask turtles waited for his love to came back but she never returned. Leonardo's family had gave up and they have to accepted that she had gone forever. Unlike Leo, he believe in what he want, was the thing that kept his hope high.The turtles had grown as adult and they have changed their mask color into darker color mask.

Leonardo had a scar in his right eyes and now,his mask was dark blue. Raphael grown muscular and more strong than ever as his mask were now,red with black line. Donatello,was still the smartest turtle and his mask was Dark violet. Michaelangelo had grown mature but still,he was childish like he used to be and his mask color was orange with grey line. April and Casey had married and they went to California for honeymoon for a few months while Master Splinter was still the same as he ever be.Shredder was defeated and New York still full of crime. Lucky the city,the turles always helped people just like a long time ago.

It was another night with peaceful and quiet as the turtles were just finished patrolling.

"I am gonna take some fresh air. You guys go ahead." Leonardo said and his brothers nodded

He went to a park and sat on a bench. His mind was only focusing on his love who never returned since years ago. The blue mask turtle took out a piece of paper that written by Fluttershy. He remembered all of it. The butterfly clip,turned into a necklace around his neck.A tears slipped down on his cheeks and he quickly wiped it. Leonardo heard a crying sound and it came from the bench not so far from him. A little girl was crying as she held a paper that written that she failed to a test in school. Leo wanted to help but he also considered if the girl will scream if she sees him.

"Huh?Who are you?" The little girl looked up and asked Leonardo

He stunned but calm himself before sat beside her.

"My name's Leonardo..The paper that you hold.."

"Oh,this? Huh,I failed at an important exam and I have to redo them back. " She said and tears started to fall

"I..I disappointed my mother..I..I don't have a father and I just want mother to be proud of me..but..I failed.." She said and wiped her tears

"Oh,forgive me..My name is Fauna. " She said and held out her hand

Leo stared at her before he asked

"Fauna..why didn't you freaked out when you see me??" He asked

"Oh? Well,mother used to said no matter what creature or thing we met,all we have to do is..show some.. kindness..and respect." Fauna said

Leonardo smiled at her answered before gave her the butterfly clip.He put it on her hair and smiled nicely.

"That's true,Fauna. Let me tell you one thing. No matter how much you failed,you can't give up. Failing is the reason to be strong.We learn from mistake." Leo said and Fauna smiled before nodded

"Come on,let me send you home." He said and Fauna took his hand

~~~~~

"Leonardo?"

"Yes?"

"Can I call you,father?"

"...." Leo shocked to hear that but smiled

"Of course."

The turtle carried Fauna in his arm as she already fell asleep.Lucky him,Fauna had told him the location of her house.Leo arrived and went to a window before tried to opened it when suddenly a woman opened it up.They both shocked as they looked at each other.

"Leonardo??"

"..Fluttershy??"