Brotherly bother

A/N : I've decided to write any shot of stories i want. Reader can also make requests! Example like Lolirock,Tmnt,Mlp,Transformers,Ninjago( I barely watch them just like Lolirock but i can't help but often joining my brother watching the show everytime i'm on holiday ) And others! :)

Please comment because this is the first time i ever do this :>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ TFP Fanfic with my OC , Rio ~

" Hello?"

" Hey,Raf. Why didn't you pick up my call?"

" Who is this?"

" Open your house curtain."

Rafael was filled with curious and worried if this person would be harm to him, but as soon as he do as he told, he regretted everything he thought. The 12 years old looking boy put down the phone and quickly rushed over to the door, pulling the doorknob, his eyes filled with sparkle as he stared at the figure in front of him.

" Rio!" Rafael exclaimed,throwing a hug on his big sister

" Heyya,little bro! " Rio ruffled her younger brother's hair,causing it to mess but the cute face on the boy's face still the same.

" Raf,who's there?" A woman asked as she walked toward the door and gasped,seeing her older daughter was standing bright and tall with Raf beside her.

" Hey,mom." Rio said, smiling warmly.

" Rio! Oh honey,you're back!" Her mom rushed over and hugged Rio too

" Yeah,i am on my 3 weeks holiday from University." Rio chuckled

" Really? Then,you can spend your time with Raf!" Her mom smiled

" Of course i want to!" Rio replied,sending Raf a friendly glance.

Raf grinned ear to ear,he can feel those 3 weeks will be the best weeks ever, because his sister will spend her time with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey,Raf. Why do you look so happy,today?" Asked Miko as she placed her hand on Raf's left shoulder.

" Oh,it's my big sister! She said she will hang out with me today after school. I can't wait!" Raf explained with the cutest smile ever! Causing Miko and Jack silently ' Aww. . .'

" Then,you won't come to the Autobot's base,today?" Asked jack,slightly whispering so other students in the hallway won't hear him.

Raf shook his head, " I am sorry,maybe next time. Oh! I forgot to text Bee,he shouldn't pick me after school!" Raf put his hand on his head before reached his phone in his pocket.

" Why shouldn't he?" Miko asked again

" Because my sister will pick me up,instead." Raf said,not looking up from texting Bee in his phone.

He was about to send the message when suddenly Vince bumped him,causing the phone fell on the ground. Since Raf has a small body,he fell backward but luckily, Jack caught him in time. Vince and his friends laughed softly before Vince scoffed, " Sorry,didn't see you there. You're too small like an ant. I could crush you by stepping on you." He and his friends laughed and walked away.

Jack glared at them as Miko put her hands on her hips before says, " One day,if we could have a change on introducing him to the Autobot,i want Bulkhead to step on him. " She growled.

Raf tried to picked up his phone before suddenly, another student accidentally stepped on it,crushing the phone. Raf froze and no words came out from his mouth as the student apologizing non-stop,promising to buy a new phone for him. The bell rung, and every student rushed over to their class. Jack sighed and placed his hand on Raf's shoulder.

" Come on, you can tell Bee about your matter after school." Raf nodded,silently sniff.

Damn,that phone was hundreds dollars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafael walked slowly to Bumblebee with Jack and Miko beside him but then,they made their way to their own guardian. Bumblebee, obviously in his vehicle mode,opened the door for Raf but the boy stopped walking.

" Sorry,Bee. I am not coming to the base today."  Raf apologized.

" Why not? " Asked Bumblebee

" Because-"

" Well look what we got here!"

A strong forced suddenly pulled Raf's arm. Vince smirked, sending chills all over Raf.  Jack and Miko gasped,quickly get off from their motorcycle/car. Bumblebee,Arcee and Bulkhead, stayed quiet but silently wanting to know what will Vince do to Raf.

" Vince,let him go." Jack demanded but Vince's friends blocked him and Miko from getting near Raf.

" Oh why should i?" Vince looked back at Raf before his attention went toward Bumblebee.

" You have a nice car, i have to admit." Vince said, before continue with, " But it would be better if I have it." Raf's eyes widened. He can't give Vince to ride Bumblebee!

" S-Sorry. . .But this is n-not yours. . ." Raf trembled and Vince pushed him to the ground and Bumblebee beep loudly,angry.

" Urgh! Your car is making annoying sounds!" Vince closed his ears before kicked Raf.

" Raf!" Jack and Miko tried to get to Raf but failed.

" Bumblebbe,don't be a fool." Arcee sends a message to Bumblebee,trying to stop Bee from getting mad.

" P-Please stop. . ." Raf cried,having bruises all over his body. Some other students watched the scene but dare not to stop Vince or report it to the teacher.

" Oh yeah!? Then who will stop me?!" Vince asked,pulling Raf's collar and was about to give him a punch when suddenly his hand was held by a person.

" I will." Said a stern voice with deep and dark aura.

Vince spun around,looking at a taller female with short black hair and she have the same color eyes that Rafael has. But no,her eyes went darker and her grip on Vince's hand getting tighter. Rio glared at Vince,causing him to gulped. Everything was in silence. No one dare to make the next move.

" You dare to hurt my brother. . ." Rio whispered,her grip getting strong.

Vince lost his mouth,he doesn't know what to say accept staring at Rio with fear. He let Raf go, as Jack and Miko ran over to him.

" If i saw you,hurting my brother ever again. . ." The grip getting stronger each time she let out words from her mouth.

" I will make you suffer." 

Crack.

Vince let out a whimpered of pain as he sat down on the grass. His wrist bone broken. His friends quickly rushed over to him.

" Are we clear?" Rio asked,sending creepy glare,causing Vince to nodded with fear before running away.

Rio looked at Raf,Jack and Miko. She walked toward the 3 kids,somehow scaring Jack and Miko,including Rafael. He had never seen her big sister,who always being happy,cute,friendly and kind,can be VERY scary and VERY strong.

" Raf. . .Are you alright?" Rio asked,kneeling down.

Raf nodded slow,suddenly yelped when Rio lifted him from the ground,holding him in bridal style. Rio spun around, walking away.

" I-I'll see you guys tomorrow." Raf waved at Jack and Miko,including Bumblebee.

Bumblebee didn't know if others saw what he saw. But he sworn he could see it clearly. On Rio's uncover neck. Most of the time,Rio's hair will cover her neck but this time,the wind was so strong,causing her hair fluttering in the air. Bumblebee believe in what he just saw,and he sure it wasn't an illusion.

An Autobot with half Decepticon symbol was on Rio's neck.