RaphJack : The Light Vigilante

Guuyyyysss!!! I am back!! :D Not really,just for today before i leave again until 24 Jan. You all must be wandering why i am back and you guys were like :

You : Sarah,you said you're only back twice a month!

Me : Yeaaaahhhh....But,i have something to tell you. *Sigh* I....

Me : I was haunted. Well,literally. For Muslims,we will read some Surah to protect us from bad things and get some help from our god and it was another day at school and suddenly,my shoulder felt hurt. I told the senior what happened and suddenly i was in tears and i don't know why. i was scared. I felt...hurt. But,i'm okay now. ^^

Welp! Let's get to the story! :D

( Tmnt 2003 )

" Why that little-!! Urgh!!"

Raphael angrily kicked the air vent. He huffed and crossed his arm before leaned his shell on a building wall. Raph and Leo got into a fight which made one of their mission failed. They were supposed to spy on the Foot ninjas but ended up in a fight. Donatello was badly hurt and his arm was broken. April was the one who nursed him. When Leo blamed Raph for didn't following the plan,Raph ran out of the lair.

" Yer' having a rough day,Hothead?" A voice said and Raph jumped a bit.

He took out his Sai but then,got pinned to the wall with his hands above his head. Raph looked up and frowned to see his secret friend,The Light Vigilante. She wore mask with green line and only exposed her mouth. Her coat was dirty a bit and she has a blade as her weapon. Raph met her when they were fighting The Foot Ninjas by accident. At first,Raph attacked her but then relax when he just know that she also fighting Crimes.

" What's with the face?" Light asked

" *Groan* Nothing..." Raph said and rolled his eyes before pushed Light away

Light watched Raph stood in silence without looking at her. A sigh escaped her mouth.

" Fighting with Leo,am i right?"

" Shut up,will ya?"

Light walked up to Raph and put her hand on his left shoulder.

" Just tell me,what happened. I am listening." She said  

Raph was in silence before gave up and told her everything that happened. Light nodded at every of his sentences.

" Who does he think he is!? Well,yeah,the leader but still! He ain't the boss of me!" Raph said and Light crossed her arm and looked away.Processing.

She looked back at Raph. " It was your fault,to be honest." Raph surprised by her answer.

" What do yer' mean?"

" Well,Leo was trying his best to protect you and the others. You've to respect him and followed his plan that he made. Of course he mad because you didn't listen to him." Light said

" Oh,so does that mean he always right?!" Raph yelled angrily 

" I didn't say he always right." Light said with a hint of anger.

Raph stood up. " Yer' know what?! I don't think yer' helping me! You don't even understand how i felt!"

Light stood up and frowned " What is that supposed to mean?!"

" *Scoff* Well,yer' might have a perfect life you could ever had! Look at me! I'm a freakin' mutant for cryin' out loud! I have a bossy,nerd and annoying brothers! Not to mention my father is a Rat! My life is not normal!! You'll never understand me!!" 

Raph turned away and sighed. " No one does." He said while looking down.

Awkward silence filled the air. Neither of them say anything. Suddenly....Raph heard sobs. He turned and saw Light,looking down with tears running down on her face. Guilty surrounded Raph. He took a step to Light.

" Hey,are you alrigh-"

" Perfect life? "

Raph stood in silence and Light looked at him. Her mask was soaking from the tears.

" You tell me...I have a perfect life..? Well guess what?" Light walked to Raph and stopped as their face was a few inches away.

" My parents died when i was young and it was all my fault. My young sister never seen their faces. I lived in a farm and i tried to find jobs so i can get support for my family. E-Everyday,i got bullied just because i'm different. I don't have any friends and i don't think anyone would understand me.." Light choked and turned away.

" At least you have a father,Raphael. Be grateful with that.." She said and walked away.

" Hey! Wait!" Raph said and ran up to Light. He try to grab Light but she dodged but suddenly tripped over and fell on Raph. Her mask opened a bit,and if the wind blow harder than before,it will reveal Light's face.

Well...It did...

A gasp came out from Light's mouth and Raph's eyes widened. Light get off Raph and she covered her face. Raph frowned before grabbed her hand and move it from her face. Raph's eyes once again widened. His eyes met a pair of green eyes. His heart started to beat when the blond hair color flutter in the air and without his knowing,Raph put his hand on Light's cheek.

" Wow.." He breathed.

Light blushed madly and she pushed Raph away before get up. She looked away and crossed her arm.

" i look ugly,right?" She said and Raph smiled before chuckled.

" No..." Raph shook his head and get up. " You're gorgeous." 

Light look at Raph with wide eyes. Did she hear him right?

" What's yer name,kid?" Raph asked and Light frowned.

" It's Light if you forgot."

" No.No. Your real name."

Light was hesitated for a moment but then sigh.

" AppleJack."