Donlight : Second love

(Tmnt 2012)

Donnie's POV

'Beep..Beep..Beep..'

That was the only thing i could hear now.I was badly hurt when i went out and fought shredder.What made me fought him alone? It all begin 2 days ago..

¬ Flashback¬

" I am sorry,Donnie.But i am with Casey now." April said as she went to the surface with Casey.

That's right,i have confessed my feelings toward her,after she told the others that she with Casey.My heart shattered like a glass fell from the table.I love her..but why can't she see it?

" It's alright,Donnie.She's not meant for you.maybe there's another girl.." Twilight said when she placed her hands on my shoulder

She and i were best friend.She always comfort me whenever i sad,but this time,i just wanted to be alone.

" Leave me alone,twilight.." I said

" Donnie,let me help you-" I cut her off

" I don't need your help!! You don't know how i feel because you're to dumb to knew it!!" I yelled at her while crying and i ran into the lab.

The next day,Leo told me that,i made twilight sad,but i ignore that.I started to think about why April didn't like me.Maybe she only see me as a weak mutant freak.I cried even more before i filled with anger and when the night came,i took my bo staff and went to the Foot Clan lair,alone.I regretted it forever.Shredder beat me until he left me in the rain before my brothers found me.Now here i am. Laying on the bed with no hope to life.My injuries didn't heal and the others tried their best to save me.But it was all hopeless..

¬End Flashback¬

The monitor showed that my heart beat started getting low. I actually happy to died.Who wants me here? No one love me.i am just..a mutant..

" Donnie!!"

My vision went blurry as i see Twilight ran to me.Just let me die,Twilight.What do you want?

"Donnie,don't leave me!! Please!!"

She cried.I don't care if she tried to save me,i just want to be free. I am a burden to you,too right? My heart beat stopped.But before i go,i heard twilight yelled her last sentences.

"DONATELLO,I LOVE YOU!!!!!" She confessed.

Eh?She..love me?