Raphjack : I hate you,i love you

(Tmnt 2014)

Applejack's POV

I stared at my reflection on the mirror before i sighed.

" This will never works..." I muttered under my breath.

I wore a jacket with plain shirt,a jeans,and a pair of boots,followed with a cap on top of my head and i keep my hair in it.Now i looked like a guy.I have 2 phone which mine,but only one have a fake number phone.I put it in my bag,and walked towards the turtle lair.I have known them for a few month and i have a crush on the hothead turtle,Raphael.But the only problem was...he hated me.Since i met them,Raph always picking up on me,teasing me,and talk about my weakness.And i always replied with 'Okay'.The others seem to defend me but they end up in a fight with Raph.I don't get it,why does he hated me so much? What did i do to deserve it? When i walked into the lair,Mikey ran up to me.

" Hey,Aj! You're her-" He paused as he looked at me

I ignored him and walked passed him.The others saw me and shocked to see me.

" But how-" Mikey couldn't find the perfect words to say.

All of them didn't know me,except for Master Splinter.How did i know? He pulled me into the dojo.

" Applejack?" He asked as i nodded and tell him to keep a secret.

No matter how much i hated lying,but i only wanted to see what were their reaction.When i walked out of the dojo,Donatello walked at me.

" Who are you?" He asked before fixing his glasses.

" I am Applejack's boyfriend." I lied.

The four brothers stopped what they were doing and looked at me.I heard a sound and turned,only to saw Raphael made a hole on the wall with his bare hand.

" Boyfriend?..." he said and send me a death glared before walked to his room.

I should tell them tomorrow about this.I am sure they'll be surprised.But..what's up with Raph??

A/n : I got this idea by my sister.i hope you like it! :)