Leoshy And Donlight : The Pets Bath Time

(Tmnt 2014)

Fluttershy's POV

I woke up early today because I have a pet shop to open. I worked as a veterinarian and I also sell some pet that I found. I was cleaning the place when suddenly the bell door, rang.

"Sorry, the shop is still close..  " I said as I turned and saw my best friend, Twilight Sparkle.

" Even for me? " She joked and I giggled

" Come in " I said and she smiled before she went in.

"  What is it, Twilight? " I asked

" Well, I was wondering if you could help me, showering Spike. After that, we could go visit the turtles. "Twilight said

We met the turtles a few months ago when they saved us from some drunk guys. In fact, I started to fall for the leader, Leonardo.

" Sure, Angel also need a bath since he got played with dirt, yesterday. I don't even know how bunny could do that.  "I said

" Or maybe, Donnie did something to him. "She held her chin as I kept saying it was not.

Sometimes, I noticed that Twilight kept talking about Donnie. It didn't take me long to know that she liked the brain one.

" Alright,let's go to my house.  " Twilight said before I locked the door and closed my shop.

Leo's POV

It was evening and I started to get worried since Fluttershy's and Twilight haven't visited us since afternoon and I knew they both done working and they would visiting us.

" Leo. "Donatello called me

" Yeah? "

" I was wondering why Twilight and Fluttershy didn't come and I tried to called them but failed. Maybe something happened to them." he said

" I know, let's go see if they are alright. " I said and took my katana.

" Wait, how about Raphael and Michaelangelo? "Donnie asked

" Mikey's pranks went bad and it also included Raph, so they both went to the hashi."I said and he nodded

Twilight's POV

It was evening and after we went shopping for a while, we went back home. The reason we still didn't bath our pets,are because we ran out of things, even though Fluttershy's pet shop should have the things. We walked into my house and saw Spike and Angel were playing. I took a pair of glove and wore my goggles. I looked at Fluttershy and she nodded. We carefully walking towards our pets..

~~~~

"Spike!! Don't move!! "

" Oh God, Angel no!! Sit quietly! "

We were struggling with the pets as we tried to put them in the bath tub full of water. When we put them in the bath tub Spike kicked his leg, making the water splashing at us.

" Argh!! Spike!! " I yelled

Donnie's POV

Me and Leo carefully went to Twilight's house so people won't notice us. When we both went into the living room, we still didn't see them.

" Fluttershy? "Leo called

" Twilight?  You there? Is Fluttershy here too?  Because we didn't see her at her pet-" I paused when we hear a shouted at upstairs.

"ARGHHH!!! " Twilight's and Fluttershy's  voice shouted

" Twilight! "

" Fluttershy! "

We ran upstairs, and went into Twilight's room but she was not there neither Fluttershy. We began to panicked as I spotted a door and quickly opened it.

Normal POV

After Donnie opened the door widely, he and his brother, picked in and blushing madly as they saw the girls shadow on the curtain with the water sound. They both thought the girls were.. Um...(cough).

"Huh? Who's there? "Twilight opened the curtain and saw Donnie with Leo blushing darkly.

" AHH! WAIT!! TWILIGHT, FLUTTERSHY! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!!! WE TOTALLY DIDN'T SPY ON YOU BOTH WHEN YOU WERE IN SHOWER!!! " The two turtles yelled and closed their eyes because they thought the girls didn't wore any clothes.

" Are you guys.. Okay?? "Fluttershy asked as she and Twilight stepped out of the bath tub.

The turtles opened their eyes and sighed in relieved.

" (Chuckled nervously) Uh.. Yeah... We're okay.. So.. Umm what are you doing actually? "Leo asked and still blushing.

" We were cleaning Spike and Angel, but they kinda don't want to and we got wet, but it was worthy for. "Fluttershy said and pointed to Spike and Angel who were cleaned right now.

" Wait... Did you both thought.. We.. Were... "Twilight looked at Donnie before blushed.

The girls blushing darkly and then smirked to each other before nodded. Leo and Donnie were confused by their reaction.

" It wasn't nice to spy people. "Fluttershy said.

" and.. For your punishment, go dry our pets and make them wear clothes. "Twilight said before she and Fluttershy walked out of the bathroom.

" Wait, what!?! "The turtles said in the same time.

~~~~~
The next day at the lair....

Twilight and Fluttershy arrived at the lair and went over to Raph and Mikey who were watching the TV

" Hey, guys. Where's Leo and Donnie? "Fluttershy asked

" Eh, as usual. In the dojo and in the lab. " Raph said as he picked out his toothpick.

" Good, we want to show this " Twilight said and sat between Raph and Mikey with Fluttershy as she took out her phone and played a video of Leo and Donnie were wet and tried to dry Spike with Angel and they ended up running around the house.  Raph and Mikey laughed on the floor while the girls giggled.