Ghost x Twilight

A/n : I just thought of using the street punk Tmnt cause no one use it and I want to be the first! :-)
Oh,and I don't put cursing,k? Alright? Thanks. :-3

Twilight's POV

I was walking to the turtles lair and as I went in,I was greeted by a loud music,making me jumped.

"Hey! Twily! How are you?!" M.C. said as he dancing

"I am...Fine." I said and closed my ears before walked away from M.C.

"Hey,there toots! Watcha' doing??" Swift purred at me and I blushed a bit

"N-Nothing,Swift. Just thinking to hang out with you guys,today."

"Oh,really? How about only you and me hang out? Alone~In my room~" Swift purred,making me blushed but I giggled and pushed him away

"Sorry,Swift. You're not my type." I giggled

"You don't even want to see his room. It's a lot worse than the sewer." Rebel said and pinched Swift,making he yelled painfully

I walked away to the basement and saw Ghost. Not thay type of ' ghost' you know. I saw Ghost was cleaning his guns. He's a lot more quiet than his brothers. But that's what I like about him.

" Umm..Hey,Ghost." I greeted and he shrugged

I walked down and stood beside him

"What do you want...?" He asked

"Oh,just want to see what are you up to." I said

"Well,you see me cleaning these weapons. You can go,now."

Did ghost just tried to chase me away? I sighed quietly. I really want to hang out with him. His brothers might seen him as antisocial and rude,but for me,Ghost was the coolest and handsome guy I have ever met. His red eyes that sparkling...His muscles...Oh.. I just want to kiss him!! Twice!!

"Hmm?" I noticed Ghost looked at me with wide eyes and a small blush on his cheek.

"What?" I asked

"You...want to kiss me...Twice..??"

I gasped. Did I just said my thoughts out loud!? Oh my gosh!! How embarrassing!! My face turned red as tomatoes and I lost my tongue. Ghost get up from his seat and walked to me. I back away until my back hit the wall. Ghost pinned me on the wall as his red eyed were glaring at me.

'Well,this is it. Ghost will hate me forever for this.' I thought but then...

Something miracle had happened.

I felt something placed on my lips and I just realized...Ghost was kissing me..! I quickly melt into the kiss and kissed him back. My hand wrapped his neck and his left hand wrapped my waist while his right hand was on the back of my head,deepened the kiss. We broke the kiss after a minute for the air.

"Twilight...?" Ghost called

"Y-Yeah?"

"Do you have any boyfriend?"

"N-No."

"Do you want one?"

"S-Sure."

"Permission granted. Hye.I am Ghost,your new boyfriend."

Ghost said and kissed me again. I giggled in the kiss and continued kissing him.