Swift x Flutterbat

Flutterbat's POV

"Oh no!!"

I rushed down to the garage and saw my brother was mumbling under his breath and I saw a box of our weapons were stolen. Again.

" *Sigh* Again?" I asked

"This is the second time our weapons had been stolen!! How dare the thief stole vampire's weapons!!!" My brother cried

" Zephyr,calm down. Let me guard the garage this night. Starting this dawn. " I said and placed my hand on his shoulder

"But,honey. You'll miss dinner!" My mother rushed over me

"Mom,it's fine. " I said

"Your mother will make chicken roast with blood soup tonight! Are you sure you want to miss the dinner,honey?" My father asked

I paused as I thought about those delicious food and blood eventually, I nodded. Since we're vampires family,I had to went to human store with hat to cover my head from the sun light. After done buying snacks and drinks for my night guard,I went straight home.

*Time skip by Swift taking his hot pictures and put it on Instagram and fangirls melting by looking at it. ;) *

It was 2 a.m. and I leaned my back on the wall as I sighed. Nothing happens. I closed my eyes for a while,then I heard noises. My vision night eyes saw a mutant turtle wearing clothes like punks,stealing a box from my garage.

"There you are." I growled and flapped my wings before flew toward him

He noticed me and duck. I flew passed him and turned back. I changed at him and suddenly,he pulled out two black blades, making me gasped and landing on the floor as I rolled and my back hit the wall.

I opened my eyes and saw him running away. I groaned and flew back in the air. I flew outside as my eyes tried to search where was he. I saw him running on the rooftops and I charged at him before pushed him down on the floor. I breath heavily and he groaned in pain with his hand rubbing his head. Honestly,I didn't see his face since he wore a hoodie.

"Give back those weapons." I said and he looked up

I heard chuckles from him and he get up before walked toward me.

"Well,what do we have here?"

The mutant turtle,pulled his hoodie from his face and I blushed furiously as I saw his face. I stood in silence with red face.

"Enjoy the view?" He smirked

"Give back those weapons. Now." I repeated

Suddenly,the mutant turtle held my chin and kissed me. I didn't know what control me,but by surprise,I kissed him back. He pulled away and smirked at me.

"Swift is the name." He said

"F-Flutterbat..." I breathed

"Beautiful." Swift kissed my hand

I gasped softly and pushed him away.

"I- I don't know what's wrong with me.. but I want back those weapons! Those belongs to my brother!" I said while blushing

"Alright. You win,toots." Swift said with his both hands on the air while walking passed me

I rolled my eyes and was about to take the box back when suddenly Swift kissed my neck and I gasped with moans. I turned at him and Swift just winked at me.

"You're delicious. See ya,toots." Swift said while licking his lips and jumped away

I stood there in silence with my hand,holding the place he kissed on my neck. I sighed and smiled.