CodyDash : Different

( Tmnt 2003 )

Normal POV

A normal day in year 2105,Cody was reading the journal that his great grandparents,Casey Jones and April O'neil wrote. He was amazed by the adventure about the turtles and the mane 7. But there was one girl that caught this young boy attention,Rainbow Dash. He really like how this girl,always being loyalty to the turtles and how she being so awesome.Not only that,Cody started fall for her.But Rainbow Dash already passed away 100 years ago and it made Cody disappointed a little.If she still alive,he would totally date her.But when he accidentally create a time travel,his heart almost popped out of his chest when he see Rainbow dash was standing in front of him.He couldn't help but blushed when Rainbow Dash introduced herself at him.Cody enjoyed himself, when he hanging out with Rainbow.

" This place is totally awesome! I would love to stay here forever!!" Rainbow dash yelled happily

Once Cody heard that,he looked down.There's no way he will be together with her.They were different. Rainbow belong to the past while he belong to the future.And he can't change that.

" Cody? You okay,there?" She asked

" Huh? Yeah,i am okay." Cody tried to hide his feelings with the smile.

But no matter what he did,Rainbow Dash still can sense a sad feelings in her best friend.

" Cody,i am your best friend and i want you always know that i will help you when you have  any trouble." Dash said and placed her hand on his shoulder.

Cody wanted to confessed his feelings,but he kept it.He nodded and smiled at her.For now,he just wanted to be with her as long as he can.What he didn't know was,Rainbow also fall for him.

She was amazed by the thought of a young kid like,Cody,can built many gadgets and own a company by himself. She loves how Cody always wanted to tried new things and the spirit that he has.Dash,knew she couldn't forever be with him,because they were different.But Rainbow have decided to make a sweet memory with him as long as she can.She also hoped one day,she could confessed her feelings toward him before she went back to her time even if Cody rejected her.She loves him she wanted to be with him when she still have time.

No matter how different they are.