Leoshy : Flutterbat part 1

Tmnt 2012

Fluttershy's POV

I ran from the sewer while crying. Leo just broke my heart.

~ Flashback~

I saw Leo was watching his favourite show called Space heroes.I walked to him and sat beside him. I have a huge crush on him,but I am to shy to tell him. He pretty focused on the show. I was about to see the girls but then,I accidentally stumbled and press the remote TV. And then the TV shut down.

"What!?! Fluttershy!!!!" Leo yelled at me

"Oh my god!! I am so sorry,Leo!!" I apologized

"But sorry isn't gonna bring the last episode of Space heroes!!" He yelled angrily

"But,Leo-"

"GRR!!WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BE A BURDEN!?!? YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A WEAK AND HOPELESS GIRL WHO ONLY WANT TO BE SAVE!!!!" Leo yelled at me more loudly

"Leonardo!!"

Both of us turned and saw Master Splinter with the others stare at us shockingly.

"Bro!! What the heck!?" Raph yelled

"Leo,are you out of your mind!?" Donnie yelled

"Dude,totally not cool!" Mikey yelled

"What on earth is going on with you!?" Aj and Rd yelled

"Are you insane,Leo!?" Twilight yelled with Rarity

"Ow! That hurts!!" Pinkie Pie yelled

"Leonardo!! Apologized to Fluttershy,now!!" Master Splinter demand him as Leo turned at me back

I knew he won't forgive me so I cried and ran away while ignoring my friends called me.Why can't he just see that I'm sorry and I love him?

Leo's POV

I was about to apologized to her but she ran away.

"Fluttershy!" The girls called her but she ignoring it.

"Good job, Lameonardo!!" My brothers yelled at me

I stood there quietly.What have I done? I got mad and scolded her just for a stupid show. Now my crush had leave me because of me...

"What are you still doing here!? GO CHASE HER,LEONARDO!!!" The others yelled at me as I quickly chased after Fluttershy.

I love her and I broke her heart. I hope she could forgive me..

'Stupid!! Stupid,Leo!!' I cursed myself

Normal POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluttershy had disappeared for a month and her friends were getting worried. And as for Leo,he never stopped looking for Fluttershy. He barely slept or eat because he was to busy looking for Fluttershy.

With Fluttershy~~

She got kidnapped by the Foot Clan and been thrown in a prison.She hope the turtles could save her but no one came to rescue her.It was one another night in the prison.She was lonely and hungry. They only gave Fluttershy eat twice a week. She looked at the moon through the prison window.She missed her friends,her life and more importantly,she missed Leonardo.

"I miss you,Leo.." Fluttershy said as she started to sing.

(Just like in the video)

And after she finished singing,she drive off to sleep..

The next day,one of the Foot Clan opened the Prison door.

"Wake up! Master Shredder want to see you!" He yelled

Fluttershy groaned a little as she got up and walked out of the prison. She suddenly been tied and she got dragged to a room. The other side of the room has a big amount of mutagen.

"Hang her at the Mutagen!" Shredder yelled

They hang Fluttershy and slowly pull a ladder as the rope that tied Fluttershy getting cut off and the mutagen getting closer to her.

"W-what are you doing!?" Fluttershy asked as she getting panicked

"You,my dear Fluttershy will be one of my minions." Shredder before Fluttershy fell into the Mutagen.