Raphael(2012) X AppleJack : I love. . .

" Applejack. . .I. . ."

" Yes,Casey?"

" I love you."

There was a moment of total silence as the 12 year old boy was waiting for the girl's answer.

" But. . .I always being mean to you,Jones-" She paused,looking down, " But i love you too." Applejack answered and gave a hug to Casey Jones.

A figure behind a tree clenched his fist before running away with tears forming in his eyes.

He lost to his best friend.

Raphael lose the girl he loves.

YEARS LATER~

The rain was just getting heavier, making the hothead turtle,Raphael more stress than ever. He looked down into his hands,a tiny green box with red ribbons was in his hand,ready to give it to someone he loves.

But she doesn't loves him. . .

" Happy birthday,Applejack!!" Mikey's voice was heard,followed with some cheering from the others. Raph sighed,trying his best to form a fake smile,he went out from his room.

" Raph," Leo looked at his brother, " Where did you go? The party just getting started." He said, " Oh, just fetching up something. . ." Raph answered,hiding the present behind him. There were some moments later,when everyone finished partying,and of course,they have to clean back the place,wow! What a mess! No thank you for Mikey and Pinkie Pie. 

Raph walked near Applejack, " AJ,i want to talk to you alone,please." Applejack stared at Raph before smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What is it,Raph?" 

" I just want to give you this." Raph held out a tiny box.

Applejack took it gently and opened the box,silently gasped. She took out a necklace with a ruby that in apple shapes. " This necklace. . ." She paused,losing her ability to speak.

" Just like your mother's." Raph smiled satisfied.

" How did you know that?"

Raph shrugged, " Found a picture of your family." He smiled.

" Happy birthday,Applejack." Raph winked. Applejack sobbed and threw her arm around Raph's neck, " Thank you." She whispered. Raph took a few seconds to hug her back as his face turn red and turned redder when Applejack kissed his cheek.

" Applejack," Raph called.

" Hmm?"

" I love. . ." He paused.

Is this right?

Betraying his friend?

Finally let out the truth?

Raphael took a deep breath, " I love the way you light up." He smiled.

Applejack smiled back.