Goodbye...😢😢😢

Okay,so...*Inhale and exhale*
This is it. It's time for me to say goodbye to you guys. :(😢😢😢

And to say goodbye to this tablet before giving it to my little sister...😒😞

I hate to leave you guys and my books alone. But, oh well.  Study first I guess... 😭😭😭😢

This is the.. *Sniff* last chapter before I update anything... 😢
Before I leave, I will show you guys some drawing I made base on my TMNT and MLPEG couples and nothing will change my mind about it! 😝😛😔😌😌
And I guess, I'm the first person who ever made a crossover with the TMNT 2014/2016. I hope no one will use it though. 😝😝😝
But maybe you can if you want to use Leoshy. 😳😳😳Sorry. Anyway,enjoy these last stories of mine!^^

(Tmnt 2014/2016)

LeoShy :

Fluttershy was bored and she have nothing to do. It was a normal day and Fluttershy had finish her house chores. Suddenly,an idea popped out in her head.

"I guess visiting Leo won't be that bad..." She said before grabbed her phone and walked toward the turtles lair.

Fluttershy and Leo has been a couple since 2 months ago when she suddenly confessed to Leo in front of everyone. It was embarrassing but worth for. Finally,Fluttershy arrived at the lair.

Michaelangelo saw Fluttershy. " Oh,hey,Fluttershy!" Mikey said as he paused playing video game.

"Hye,Mikey." Fluttershy said and looked around. " Where's Leo,if I may ask?"

"Oh,he's in the dojo like usual. Maybe meditating." Mikey said

"Thank you,Mikey."

"No,problem dudette!"

Fluttershy went into dojo and saw Leo was meditating. A smile appeared on her face. She slowly walked toward Leo.

'Should I...? But he's meditating. Isn't it rude to bother someone?' Fluttershy thought.

She sat in front of Leo while waiting him to notice she was there.

An hour passed~~ ( Oh my gosh,Leo. Why? Don't you pity her?😂😂😂)

" *Sigh* " Fluttershy continued waiting Leo patiently.

'Should I call him,now? But Leo look so calm. I don't want to bother him...' Fluttershy thought as she stared at Leo.

She stared down at Leo's muscles. Oh,wow,so big. Fluttershy didn't realize she was getting closer to Leo. She placed her hand on his plastron softly. Fluttershy leaned in as she could feel Leo's breath was on her face.

" *Chuckles* Do you really think you can be that sneaky?"

"Uff!"

Without a blink,Fluttershy found herself in the arm of her boyfriend,she was sitting on his lap and she can't even get out of Leo's grip. Fluttershy looked up,only to see Leo and his seductive smirk which made Fluttershy blushing darkly.

"Since when do you being sneaky,huh? You sneaky little sexy thing~"(Me and my dirty mind...😑😑😑)

Fluttershy blushed redder than before and she can't even let out a single words.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Leo chuckled once again.

Fluttershy can't help but love Leo's flirty personality. Sure,Leo is kind,responsible,mature,Master Splinter top son and student but when he's around Fluttershy...*Laughing darkly. 👿😏* That's when the fun begin.