Leoshy : Separate away -Part 2

(Tmnt 2003)

Fluttershy's POV

The next day,was a nightmare to me. My friends being ignoring me for some reason and my mind was still focused on Leo. I broke up with him yesterday and that was all my fault. I need to apologize! When I went back home,I bought a sword from this online Japan sword. It may cost thousands,but this is for Leo. I wrapped it with plastic and put it in a box before walked to the lair.

"Guys-"

"Fluttershy!!"

I almost screamed when Mikey suddenly ran toward me and shake my body more stronger than usual and I dropped the box beside my feet.

"W-What is it,Mikey?" I asked shaking

"It's Leo!! He hurts Master Splinter!!" I gasped and gripped Mikey's shoulder

"Where is Leo!?"

" In the dojo!!"

Not words more,I ran toward into the dojo. I saw Leo was practicing his sword and when he saw me,he put the sword away and walked towards his room. I followed Leo while asking.

"Leo,why did you hurts Master Splinter?!"

"It's none of your business!"

"It is my business! I am your girl- I mean-!" I paused for a bit

"I am your friend!!" I yelled,as my anger rose up

Wow,this is the first time I became so angry than usual. Leo ignored me and kept walking. I tried to grabbed his hand when....

'SLAAAAPPP!!!!!!!'

"..."

"..."

Did Leo just...

"Fluttershy-"

"Did you..just.."

" Fluttershy!!"

"Slapped me??"

I asked as tears ran down my cheek and my body was shaking so hard. And with that,I ran away,leaving Leonardo.

~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

Master Splinter was concerned about his older son so he send him to Japan. Before Leo went to Japan,Master Splinter saw a box and read some words written on it.

-For my beloved Leonardo
                From Fluttershy <3

Master Splinter smiled and put it secretly in Leo's bag.