DonLight : Tell me the truth

( TMNT 2012 but they're in year 2020 in my version )

In the year of 2020,the technologies was all over the world. The existence of robots and mutants were already accepted in our worlds of humans. But in those thousands of robots brands,there are one brand that very famous and the greatest robots of all.

The Humannoid/Mutantnoid brand.

The special thing about them is,they are very look like the living things. Their job is to protect their master's safety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Donnie! w-wait! My maintenance isn't finish yet!" Exclaimed one of the humanoid robot named,Twilight Sparkle. Her master just chuckled and looked at her as he dragged her to his motor-bile.

" C'mon Twilight! We better hurry or Leo will be angry at us!" Donnie said as he turned on his vehicle, " Hold on tight!"

Twilight did as she told to as both of them were heading straight to a taller building that looks like a sword/katana.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Sorry,Donatello.Your brother is sick." Said a robot maid and Donnie sighed before nodded and thank the robot. He walked back to Twilight who was waiting for him.

" Looks like we're heading back home,i guess." 

" Told you,sir." Twilight frowned,crossing her arm and looked away. Donnie giggled before his attention went toward Twilight's hand.

" How did you get a cut?" Sighed Donnie, taking out something like screwdriver yet looks more modern and pointy a bit.

Twilight remained silent as she watched her master fixing her hand. Her mind or to say,data-mind was thinking about how Donnie always cared about her. He treated her like a human. Just thinking about that,made Twilight nervous and confused,she never received any data or information like this. Her face heat up by just seeing Donnie smiled as the mutant turtle finished his work.

" There you go,don't make me worry again,okay?" Donnie said

" Donnie..." Twilight whispered,slightly looking at her hand that already bandage.

" Robot doesn't need a wrapping you know?" Twilight frowned and Donnie giggled,showing his tooth gap,making Twilight suddenly blushing more redder than before.

" T-Twilight!? Are you alright?" Panicked Donnie as he feel Twilight temperature getting heat up. 

As both of them having their moment,a person riding a motor-bile was watching them from outside the building entrance and he smirked slightly,fixing his glasses.

" I've finally found the brand new robot,humanoid/mutantnoid." Baxter Stockman said. He froze for a second,thinking.

' Hmm... This brand is very quality since i don't know which one of those two are robot or not." Baxter said before noticing the bandage on Twilight's hand. He smiled,knowing Twilight is a human.

" Alright, give me your mutantnoid!" Baxter said,as he sends some of his (I forgot their name) metal robot dog.

The robot dog jumped and broke the glass door,shattering the glasses into pieces.

" KYAAAAA!!!!" A girl screamed as her humanoid protect her.

Twilight grabbed Donnie and jumped backward. They landed roughly and Twilight glared at the robot dog, " We're under attack!" She yelled,warning everyone in the building to send the police or something like that.

Twilight noticed the dogs were heading toward her and Donnie,so she grabbed a door before lifted it and smashed it on the dogs. Baxter gasped, " How strong!!"

" Donnie,run! This place is under attack!" Twilight warned,pressing some buttons on her arm.

"Fast mode"

BIK!

"Twilight!?" Donnie called,shocked to see Twilight suddenly fell to the ground,not moving.

' I-I can't move! Is it because i didn't do my maintenance?' Thought Twilight,her body can't move as she was shut down.

" Gah!" Screamed Donnie as the robot dogs grabbed Donnie and dragged him away.

" Donnie! No! Let him go!" Twilight screamed,of course being ignored.

" T-Twilight!!" Donnie tried to hold on the floor or vases around him but failed,slowly he disappeared from Twilight's view.

" DONATELLO!!!!!!" She screamed as loud as she could.