Bodyguards

Guys! Please, please, please start commenting and voting! It would mean the world to me, and I love to hear what you guys think.

So it took us around 30 minutes to get back to my sister's house, and of course, me being lazy Lily, I fell asleep.

I awoke to the feeling of two arms carrying me. I hadn't opened my eyes yet, so I didn't know who it was, but it was freaking me out.

Whoever it was definitely NOT my sister. My sister was tiny. She could never carry me.

I finally opened my eyes and turned to see the one, the only, Alex. My sister's stupid boyfriend.

He was always at the spa. I mean come on! What kind of GUY goes to a SPA?? I mean seriously, but whatever...

My sister didn't know I was awake and neither did alex, so I thought it to be the perfect opportunity to scare the life out if them...

I jumped out of Alex's arms and turned to face them. I crossed my arms and just stared at them... My sister screamed and Alex nearly jumped out of his skin.

I turned to see two men dressed in all black headed for my sister... I screamed and shoved her out of the way.

To my surprise, they weren't coming for my sister. They were coming for me.

They grabbed a hold of my arms and stopped. They faced my sister and asked, "What would you like us to do with this intruder miss??"

Bodyguards. They had to be! No one else would talk to my sister like that. I had completely forgotten that she was famous. Whatever though.

My sister didn't tell them what to do, she just doubled over and fell on the ground with laughter... What a great sister right?!?

She eventually stood up and told them that I was her sister Lily.

"Oh my gosh! We're so sorry miss Lily, we had no idea! I'm so embarrassed now!"

I finally spoke and said,"Its fine, I didn't expect anyone to realize my sister even had a sister. Its perfectly fine, don't be embarrassed. By the way, I never got your name."

"Dylan" he said. "My name is Dylan and this is my brother Brayden."

"Well, its very nice to meet you Dylan and Brayden. Please don't feel embarrassed."

And with that, we all turned to look at the giant castle, thing my sister lived in.

~Authors Note~
Hey guys, I'm sorry for it being kinda long, but the next chapter will be somewhat shorter and A LOT better. I promise! Thanks again for reading! Please stay until the end. It would be really appreciated. Btw, there is A LOT of drama coming up in the next few chapters, so stick around and find out how. Thanks again guys, you're the best!
-The Author