Recording.

How many of you guys are Harry Potter fans? Comment please!! Its important!

Ever since Zoie and Brayden got together, Zoie's just been... Happier! She is finally talking to all of the guys, she has been talking to everyone more, she's been getting out and doing stuff, she not cooped up in her room all day doing nothing. I'm happy to see her like this.

Maddie and Ash are doing absolutely great! He told me that he has a really big date planned, but he refuses to tell me what it is.

Harry and I are doing great too. We went on a date a few days ago. He took me out to lunch, then we rented bikes and rode around the beach for a while.

Mikey finally convinced me to call Mr. Pearson back about going to his office to talk to him, and now I have a meeting with him today.

"Are you ready yet?!?" Mikey yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Shut up, and give me a few more minutes!" I yelled back.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, then Mikey barged into my room.

"Come on!" He said.

"I could've been getting dressed! At least knock next time!"

"That was a chance I took anyway! We have to be there in ten minutes! Come on!"

I grabbed my purse, phone, wallet, and shoes, and we headed out the door.

Ash was coming too, so we told him we were leaving then literally ran out the door. Harry would be coming, but his mom needed him for something desperately, so he flew out to England for a week.

It took us five minutes to get there, then we pulled up to the building and ran inside.

"I have an appointment with Zack Pearson today." I said to the receptionist.

"Name?"

"Lily Ross."

"Okay, that will be room 212." She said pointing towards the hallway where the room was.

"Okay, thank you!" I said.

I took a deep breath and started walking towards the room. Mikey was on one side, and Ash was on the other. Mikey grabbed ahold of my hand and gave it a squeeze for support. I smiled at him, then opened the door.

"This isn't your office..." I said to Mr. Pearson. 

"I know its not." He said with a smile on his face.

"What are we doing in the recording studio? I was here for an interview." I said to him.

"Yeah...no. You are going to be recording today." He said to me.

Ash, Mikey, and I exchanged glances.

"I don't even have my own songs right now." I told him.

"Well, that's okay, because you're going to record Five Seconds of Sumer and One Direction songs."

My jaw dropped, then I ran over and hugged Mikey and Ash. 

I released the two, then turned and looked back at Zack.

"Sorry." I said, looking down at the ground.

"I expected nothing less from you Lily." He said while laughing.

"So, if you would step into the sound booth, we will get started." He said, ushering me into the booth.

"Wait! Which songs am I singing?" I asked him.