The Premiere

~ Two Days Later ~
I woke up to someone screaming my name and shaking my shoulders.

"It is seven o'clock in the morning. What is your problem sis?!?" I asked my rude sister.

"We have to be at the premiere in an hour!!" she screamed at me.

I suddenly remembered that we were supposed to be going to my sister's boyfriend's premiere today, and that had changed the time to 8 in the morning instead if 8 at night due to weather. If you haven't figured out yet, Alex is an actor. A good one I might add.

I looked around the room to find that my outfit had already been planned out for me.

I would be wearing a gorgeous pink dress that was tight until it got to my waist where it then flowed out. It was short in the front and a little bit longer in the back. It had sequins on the top and at the very bottom. It looked like something a girl who was famous would wear. However, I'm not famous. There were black heels to go with it. They were kinda tall, but not too tall if you understand what I'm saying. It had a cute pink bow on the side that was the same color as the dress... In other words, my sis knew fashion very well.

"Where did you get these?" I asked my sister, because they certainly were not mine. I own nothing that fancy.

"Oh that silly thing, it was in the very back of my closet. I've never even worn it."

My jaw dropped at that statement. How could she never have worn something so beautiful?!?

"Well...umm...thank sis."

"No problem. I also have a question."

"Ask away..."

"Are we okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't we be?"

I knew of course what she was talking about, but I didn't really want to bring it up...

"I didn't know if we were ok... Especially after what you said in the car. I am sorry... About leaving I mean," she said to me.

"Its fine, now we really need to go get ready."

She giggled,"Yeah. We really do."