Double Dates

Maddie's POV:

Today, I have my first date with Ash. It's going to be a double date with Lily and Harry! I'm so excited! So is Lily.We had no idea where we were going. The guys wouldn't tell us. All they told us was to wear swimsuits. So obviously it was going to be somewhere involving water or by water... We honestly had no idea.

We spent the day jamming out to 5SOS, and eventually we decided to get ready.

I decided to wear a black two piece. The top was a halter top with it going around my neck and ribs, but leaving my back open. The bottoms had small slits on each side of my hips. I sprayed some sea salt spray in my hair and put on a blue tank top, black shorts, and blue flip flops.

My best friend looked HOT! She was wearing a two piece black suit that had strings that tied around her neck and back. The bottoms tied on both sides of her hips. She also sprayed some sea salt spray in her hair. She had on a pink tank, black shorts, and pink flip flops.

We saw that we had ten minutes left, so we decided to put on some light makeup. Literally just one thing. We both put on some waterproof mascara and that was it. We jammed out to some more 5SOS, but then it was time to leave.

We opened the door and Niall, Louis, Mikey, and Cal were sitting there talking.

"Nice choice of music." Mikey said with a wink.

We both just laughed and walked down the stairs. Harry and Ash were standing there with their jaws dropped looking at us. We both laughed at them.

"You guys look great!" Harry said with emphasis on great.

"Yeah. You guys look amazing!" Ash said.

"Thanks!" Lily and I said at the same time.

We looked at each other and laughed.

"So, umm, do we go now?" Ash said.

"Yeah, but first one question." Lily said to them.

"What?" Ash asked.

"What are you wearing?!?" Lily and I asked them at the same time.

Ash was wearing a pair of white swim trunks with yellow ducks all over them. He had on a white tank too.

Harry's wasn't any better. He was wearing a pair of blue swim trunks with cupcakes all over them. He also wore a white tank.

"What you don't like it?!?" Ash said pulling off a great model pose.

Lily and I laughed at them.

"I lost a bet..." Ash said looking at the ground.

"I just wanted to!" Harry said. "I'll go change if you want me to. I don't want to embarrass you."

"It's fine!" Lily told him. "Its actually kinda cute. You like a 5 year old in a 19 year olds body!"

Ash put his arm around me, and I looked up at him and smiled. Harry grabbed Lily's hand, and we walked out the door. However, there wasn't a car.

"What's going on?" Lily and I asked at the same time.

"You guys aren't allowed to know where we're going. So we decided to get blindfolds. You guys have to trust us though." Ash said.

I nodded, but there was something in my gut telling me that this was way too weird. He put the blindfold around my head very carefully making sure not to hurt me.

"Okay. Now we're off!" Ash said. I was almost positive that he was doing a superman pose.

He grabbed my hand and told me that everything was okay.